Hey! Anyone going to the '2012 Phoenix Comicon'?
If so you can check out my short horror filmed by Alex Lugones, 'The Devil's Toy' Friday night between 8:30-9:00pm at the Horror Film block.
If you are around Sunday you can see if one of my short scripts wins their short screenplay contest. I have 2 scripts in their list of 10 finalists. I have a 20% chance to win or an 80% chance to lose, it all depends on your point of view. :)