Actor, and director from London, England
If wishing to connect, please make sure your Stage 32 profile has a reel and/or online links.
- London, England
Actor, and Director
- Last online 4 months ago
This is Lee's current Karma. You earn karma by adding content and interacting with the Stage 32 community.
- Recipient of the Performing Arts Progress Award from Hammersmith & West London College (1996)
- Gender: Male
- Height: 6' 1"
- Weight: 147 lbs.
- Body type: Slim
- Hair: Short, Brown
- Eyes: Green
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Amersham & Wycombe College (1997-1999)
- Hammersmith & West London College (1994-1997)
- Elisa Eliot (Los Angeles Acting Coach)
- Art Wolff (Los Angeles Acting Coach)
- Mel Churcher (London Acting/Dialect Coach)
- John Melainey (London Acting Coach)
- Theatre Royal Haymarket (Numerous Seminars/Workshops)
- DEM Audition Workshop (Richard Evans)
- Actors Temple: Meisner (Mark Wakeling)
- Brendan McNamara: On Camera Workshop
- Beverley Keogh: Commercial Casting Workshop
- Harris Drama School (Weekly Acting Classes)
- London Actors Workshop (Stage Combat, Camera, Character, Cold Reading, Film/TV, Improvisation, Method)
- Spotlight: Casting for Commercials & Episodic TV (Sue Jones)
- Pinewood Film Studios: Acting for Film, TV and Theatre (Tim Kent)
- RADA: Meisner (John Beschizza), Imagination (Ric Morgan)
- Lyric Theatre Hammersmith (Summer Acting Course)