FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Originally hailing from Chicago, Illinois and now residing in Berlin, Germany. Brian got his start by sarcastically entertaining teenagers around school lunch tables. His first legitimate break was avoiding suspensions by entertaining the school disciplinary officers. After high school, Brian continued his sarcastic career by entertaining students and faculty at Wright College of Chicago. During this time, Brian also began volunteering with at risk teenagers in Chicago's Inner City. It was while volunteering that Brian discovered a passion for comedy and entertainment . Brian was also fortunate to volunteer with Chet Harding (Boston's Improv Asylum). Harding encouraged Brian to get involved with The Second City Chicago Training Center and we are all exceptionally grateful that he did.
- Studied improvisation at The Second City, Chicago (Ed Garza, Michael Gellman...)
- Studied music improvisation at The Second City Chicago Conservatory (Mike Shreeman, Michael Descoteaux...)
- Studied acting and improvisation at McKary Arts (Antione McKay)
- Ensemble Member for various imporv troupes (Recapitulation, Junk Mail Improv, About 72 Ounce, Fourteen Minus Four...:
- Coached various improv troupes (Monkey Business the Comedy Comedy House Ensemble)
- Host and Emcee for various comedy shows and special events (Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Children's Memorial Hospital Emergency Fund, Under Pressure Comedy)
- Founder/Artistic Director of The Popcorn Assassins Improv Troupe and The Popcorn Assassin Production Company.
- Talent Coordinator for Bingo Bango Chicago.
- Marketing and Social Media Consultant for Comedy UpStairs.
- Founder, Producer, Director and Talent Coordinator at Under Pressure Comedy Show, Chicago.
- Performed Stand-up Comedy with: Doby Maxwell, Tom Simmons, Patty Vasquez, Michael Palascak and others.
- Performed Stand-up Comedy for: Blue State Comedy Tour, The War on Comedy Tour, Going Deeper Tour, Comics For a Cure III, V and VI, Zanies Comedy Clubs, Laugh Factory, Jokes 4 Miles, Edge Comedy Productions, MikeyO Comedy Productions, Popcorn Assassin Productions, my parents‘ basement (literally)
You're not wired correctly!"
- David G. McClone, MD, PhD [board certified neurological surgeon, professor of neurological surgery]
"Brian is consummate professional. Edgy and hilarious. It's been a while since I've seen a comedian who could think that fast on his feet"
"Brian blends great material with impeccable timing and superb delivery."
- James Freeman, Comedian [Going Deeper Tour]
"Brian is one of the few guys in the scene that isn't a**hole when it comes to booking people."
"Brian is one of the most likable comics in the Chicago comedy scene."
- Dave Odd , Comedian [NBC, BBC, Edge Comedy Club Founder]
"Just loves the work and the joy it brings."
- Antoine McKay, Actor [Second City ABC, NBC, CBS, Film]
"Brian is that rarest breed of performer."
- Vincent Truman, Director [Viable Theater Company, Suspicious Clowns]
"That was the single greatest demonstration of hobo-wrangling I have ever witnessed. Super Props to you, good sir! "
- Rachel Dlugopolski, Actor [Candy in Church]
"I can't wait to come back to your sweet ass room."
- Matt Slater, Comedian
"Your room is wonderful, intimate, artistic and attentive."
- Dustin Kaufman, Comedian
“I didn’t find anyone by that name in your contacts”
- Siri [my iPad].
“Unfortunately, we were unable to produce any results for your inquiry”
- The Chicago Tribune.
"I saw your performance in Illinois the other day, and to you I say, great job, worth every penny. You got a future too."
- Alex, Audience Member with Free Admission.
To the impressionable class clowns: I got away with acting stupid because I was an exceptionally good student with perfect attendance! Being funny might lead to a good job, but being well educated can turn that job into a successful career.
Unique traits: *I'm funny! *I like toys and occasionally share mine with my kids. *I make delicious pizza.
Documentary by RBB Berlin, Germany Self
Tagesschau (news segment)
Television by RBB Berlin, Germany Self
Metro Mix, What to See in Chicago
Television by CLTV Chicago, IL. Bubba Muski
Midwest Comedy Nights, Half Hour Comedy Special
Television by CAN Lafayette, IN. Bubba Muski
Zany Brany Christmas Gift Ideas (news segment)
Television by WGN Chicago, IL. Self
Thedia Samara Award - Funniest and Most Impressive Bio on S32
Oscar - Best use of self control in a scene with pizza.
People's Choice Award - Most disgusting display of public pizza consumption.
Noble Peace Prize - Best diplomatic peace discussions over a pizza dinner.
Pulitizer Prize - Best award fabrication stories involving pizza.