It's Introduce Yourself Weekend on Stage 32! Who are you? What have you been working on? We want to know! Head over to the Introduce Yourself Lounge and network with your fellow creatives - you never know when you'll make a connection that will change your career!
I'm like lady Gaga I was born this way, except I'm male and heterosexual and I’d hate to sit down and get to know lady gaga in fact I can’t think of anything worse….. Hold on this is a brief bio for stage 32 isn't it? Why do I always think I'm writing in my journal? I think in the near future I’ll answer these questions over a series of journal entries perhaps. Right now Connor, acknowledge the audience.
I'm not going to talk in 3rd person like the Rock and I’m not going to write an elaborate Bio so the bluntest thing I can do is provide this short bullet list of my personal background.
• Aspiring comedy writer/actor/comedian
• Made on the Isle of Wight by a woman and a man
• BA honours degree holder in Comedy writing and Performance.
• Attended Southampton Solent University
• National certificate in Media Production
• Personal accolade: never claimed benefits everyone
• Cried in front of a relatively large audience after missing my first penalty for my local football team.
• I’m 24 years of age
Unique traits: Comedy Writing
Isle of Wight College
Sandown High School