MULTI DISCIPLINE ARTIST: Based out of Toronto and GTA, ON Canada
Multi Skilled Pro Makeup Artist with formal education and extensive professional experience, available for Film, Stage, Photography, Special Events, Celebrity, SFX, Period and Fantasy makeup artistry.
College educated, highly skilled and extensively experienced in all ethnicities makeup artistry applications including corrective, camouflage, resulting in any transformation desired. Includes applications for all skin tones, gender orientation and age.
Direct contact: roseangela@
DIPLOMA: HUMBER COLLEGE OF APPLIED ARTS & TECHNOLOGY - Toronto, Canada.
(Campus Name at the time of graduation 1996) 2 Year FASHION ARTS Program
Makeup Artistry / Cosmetic Management / Fashion Arts
MAC Professional Member
Professional Makeup KIT
Valid Canadian PP - Available for International Travel
NEXUS Card Member (USA Homeland Security)
Driver's License "D" Class
CONDENSED VERSION OF PROFESSIONAL EXP. AS MUA
Film Makeup Artist - 8 years - current
Makeup Instructor for DPCDSB - 11 years
Fashion and Editorial Photography MUA
Special Events Makeup Artist for Estee Lauder (one of 5 ACE Team Makeup Artists) 3 years
Theatrical Productions Makeup Artist
Beauty Seminars for Humber College
Makeup and Nails Workshops for City of Etobicoke Community Groups
Fantasy, Runway, Portrait, Wedding
Celebrity Makeup Artist
Personal Makeover Makeup Artist
Personal Colors Makeover Artist (Makeup & Wardrobe)
Studies at Humber College:
* Film and TV
* Special Event
* SFX for Film, Theatre (bullet wounds, scars, bruises, blood, cuts, ageing with latex, C&H)
* Lighting Techniques for Film and Stage
* Film and TV Practices
* Commercial Photography Techniques
* Black and White Photography Makeup
* Colour Theory
* Personal Colour Coordination
* Fashion including Period Styling
* Cosmetic Chemistry & Production
* Skin Care, Aesthetics, Nail Care
* Hair Styling - Up-do's, Casual
* Fashion Coordination (colour, line and design)
* Fashion Marketing and Promotion
* Cosmetic Marketing and Promotion
* English Communications
Other Experience and Training:
* Costume Creator, Artist (Freelance)
* Fundraiser (Helping Hands)
* Photography - Creative, Fashion (Freelance)
* Production Coordinator (Theatre)
* Short Film Producer (AWF Productions)
LANGUAGES: English, Italian, Casual French
Note: Images posted on this profile are not of the highest quality; This is to avoid copyright theft (not from Stage32, but possible scrupulous sources online).
* This profile is not to be confused with another MUA in New York, USA, of similar online name.
* Previous website "" now www.roseangela.ca
Unique traits: Formally Trained and educated creative professional.
Film by Philippe Gosselin (Thriller) Key Makeup Artist - Head of Makeup & Hair Departments Feature film in development stage. Set to film in 2019. Outstanding cast and crew secured, more to be cast.
Film by Philippe Gosselin (Drama) Key Makeup Artist Starring Mena Massoud and Kyra Harper. Assisted with wardrobe for Mena Massoud.
Film by Philippe Gosselin (Romance) Key Makeup & Hair Starring Julie Brar and Daryl Dougherty. Wardrobe for starring actor.
Film by Colin To (Fantasy) Key Makeup & Hair
Jacob & Jones
Series by Broken Town Productions (Drama) Key Makeup & Hair
Film by Kaz Lefave (Fantasy) Key Makeup & Hair
The Time Between
Film (short) by AWF Productions (Drama) Key Makeup & Hair Makeup and Hair and Wardrobe for original film promo.
Television by Human Scale Productions (Comedy) Assistant Makeup Artist
Merit Award, Canada Shorts Film Festival for "Final Exam" Philippe Gosselin
Best Short Film Nominee for "Final Exam", Grand River Film Festival, Philippe Gosselin
Best Film, 7 Day Film Festival for "Out of Time" AWF Productions
Humber College, Toronto
Eleanore Fulcher Model Agency
Living Arts Centre