We’ve learned in the Crowdsourcing video series that in order to get ahead with any creative project, you need to have a competitive advantage. Stage 32 CEO Richard “RB” Botto is the best-selling author of Crowdsourcing For Filmmakers: Indie Film and the Power of the Crowd, an undeniably powerful book that delves into one of the film industry's best kept secrets: CrowdSOURCING. And the more you discover about crowdsourcing, the more you understand that it truly gives you a competitive advantage over others.
But aside from crowdsourcing, what else in the industry can get help you get ahead?Take a look at the video below to learn what RB has to say about the film industry business, and why it’s crucial that you know the who, the what, and the when of this incredibly competitive industry.
Ready to put yourself first and gain the competitive advantage you need to succeed? Then take a moment now to download your FREE copy of Crowdsourcing For Filmmakers. For a limited time, this #1 best-selling book is absolutely free on Audible.
Download it for FREE through Audible here:
Want a paperback or e-reader copy – It’s available on Amazon!
Watch Other Videos in this Series:
1) What is the Difference Between Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing?
2) Why is Crowdsourcing Essential for ALL Creatives?
3) How Crowdsourcing Helped a Feature Documentary Become a Film Festival, Netflix, and iTunes Success
4) How Do I Use Crowdsourcing to Build an Audience for my Film, TV, or Digital Project?
5) What Are Some Tips to Using Social Media When Crowdsourcing?
6) Why a "Build it And They Will Come" Mentality Doesn't Work as a Filmmaker
7) Can You Crowdfund Without Crowdsourcing Your TV, Film, or Digital Project First?
8) Marketing as a Filmmaker, Producer, or Content Creator: Do I Market Myself or My Film First?
9) How Crowdsourcing Can Work for Your Book, Film, Magazine, or Any Other Creative Venture
10) What Kinds of Things Can You Crowdsource for Your Creative Project?
Crowdsourcing For Filmmakers Praise:
Let's hear your thoughts in the comments below!
Got an idea for a post? Or have you collaborated with Stage 32 members to create a project? We'd love to hear about it. Email Joleene at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's get your post published!
Please help support your fellow Stage 32ers by sharing this on social. Check out the social media buttons at the top to share on Instagram @stage32online Twitter @stage32 Facebook @stage32 and LinkedIn @stage32
|Should Screenwriters Create and Control Their Own Content? (by Richard Botto & Bradley Gallo)|
|My Time At Hollyshorts: Making the Transition From Writer to Filmmaker|