Hey guys. A reminder that the deadline to submit your entries for our 3rd Annual Oscar Contest is 4:30 PM PST today! We've received thousands of entries and by the looks of how you voted thus far, it would seem many categories are up for grabs.
Also, a reminder that I will be live blogging the Oscars for the 4th straight year over on Twitter. To watch the Oscars with me, just head over to Twitter and follow my personal account:
And I look forward to seeing you tonight over on Twitter!
Hope you have a terrific Oscar evening!
A glance at how you've voted through 11am PST today:
- Best Picture: Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) (35%)
- Actor In A Leading Role: Eddie Redmayne (41%)
- Actress In A Leading Role: Julianne Moore (71%)
- Actor In A Supporting Role: J.K. Simmons (61%)
- Actress In A Supporting Role: Patricia Arquette (60%)
- Animated Feature Film: How to Train Your Dragon 2 (39%)
- Cinematography: Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) (54%)
- Costume Design: The Grand Budapest Hotel (52%)
- Directing: Boyhood (46%)
- Documentary Feature: CitizenFour (46%)
- Film Editing: Boyhood (37%)
- Foreign Language Film: Ida (50%)
- Makeup And Hairstyling: The Grand Budapest Hotel (53%)
- Music Original Score: Interstellar (32%)
- Music Original Song: Glory From SELMA (58%)
- Production Design: The Grand Budapest Hotel (59%)
- Short Film Animated: Feast (36%)
- Short Film Live Action: The Phone Call (33%)
- Sound Editing: American Sniper (33%)
- Sound Mixing: Whiplash (35%)
- Visual Effects: Interstellar (47%)
- Writing Adapted Screenplay: The Imitation Game (37%)
- Writing Original Screenplay: Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) (39%)
- Documentary Short Subject: Crisis Hotline: Veterans Press 1 (39%)
Like this blog post? Please share it on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email etc) by using our shiny new social media buttons at the top of the blog. Or post to your personal blog and anywhere else you feel appropriate. Thank you.
As always, we welcome thoughts and remarks on the content above in the Comments section below...