If you’re a creative, then you already know that a large majority of us tend to be introverted. But if we allow that to stop us from crowdSOURCING and networking, we’ll never gain the competitive advantage that we need to push our project out to the masses.
In this next video in the crowdsourcing video series hosted by Stage 32 CEO Richard “RB” Botto, the #1 best-selling author of Crowdsourcing For Filmmakers: Indie Film and the Power of the Crowd, reminds us that giving selflessly and offering value need to be what matter first and foremost. And when we do that, relaxing into communication and networking comes easy.
Click on the video below to hear what he has to say about the “rule of 3” and crowdsourcing when networking makes you nervous.
Want to learn more about crowdsourcing and finding your audience for your project? Say yes to yourself and download your FREE copy of Crowdsourcing For Filmmakers. For a limited time, this #1 best-selling book is absolutely free on Audible.
Download it for FREE through Audible here:
Want a paperback or e-reader copy – It’s available on Amazon!
Watch Other Videos in this Series:
1) What is the Difference Between Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing?
2) Why is Crowdsourcing Essential for ALL Creatives?
3) How Crowdsourcing Helped a Feature Documentary Become a Film Festival, Netflix, and iTunes Success
4) How Do I Use Crowdsourcing to Build an Audience for my Film, TV, or Digital Project?
5) What Are Some Tips to Using Social Media When Crowdsourcing?
6) Why a "Build it And They Will Come" Mentality Doesn't Work as a Filmmaker
7) Can You Crowdfund Without Crowdsourcing Your TV, Film, or Digital Project First?
8) Marketing as a Filmmaker, Producer, or Content Creator: Do I Market Myself or My Film First?
9) How Crowdsourcing Can Work for Your Book, Film, Magazine, or Any Other Creative Venture
10) What Kinds of Things Can You Crowdsource for Your Creative Project?
11) Aside From Crowdsourcing, What Gives Me a Competitive Advantage in the Film Industry?
12) What Advantage Will I Gain by Reading "Crowdsourcing For Filmmakers?"
Crowdsourcing For Filmmakers Praise:
Let's hear your thoughts in the comments below!
Got an idea for a post? Or have you collaborated with Stage 32 members to create a project? We'd love to hear about it. Email Joleene at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's get your post published!
Please help support your fellow Stage 32ers by sharing this on social. Check out the social media buttons at the top to share on Instagram @stage32online Twitter @stage32 Facebook @stage32 and LinkedIn @stage32
|When You Aren’t Achieving What You Want in Your Artistic Career, What Do You Do?|
|Awesome Opening Weekend for Stage 32 Members at the 26th Austin Film Festival|