Have you ever found yourself scouring the web or driving around endlessly scouting out the perfect location? If this sounds familiar, then you’ve probably felt the frustration that comes with hours of searching with little luck. Many Stage 32 members have found success in Peerspace, a free, simpler location scouting platform, and we’re here to spread the word.
Peerspace is an online marketplace that provides access to the best, undiscovered locations. From sunlit studios to urban lofts, you can easily find and book the perfect space for your photo and video shoots.
- Unlike traditional location directories which are often outdated, Peerspace only showcases accurate and high quality images. This often mitigates the need to visit the location prior to booking.
- With over 1200 plus locations to choose from, you don’t have to settle until you find the space that fits your creative vision.
- You can message hosts directly on the platform which gives you the ability to schedule a site-visit ahead time or ask any questions about the space before booking.
- Peerspace offers transparent pricing and easy booking. Each space has flexible hours and multi-day booking options in case you need the space for more than a day.
- If you need additional services, the Peerspace Concierge Team can help with A/V, lighting, catering, and more.
Here’s a look at the variety of locations you can book on Peerspace:
Midcentury Modern Architectural Home
Unique Interior and Exterior Production Space
Contemporary Art Gallery Exhibition Space
Pristine Creative Space
Sunny Historical Loft
Downtown Historic Landmark
*See how photographer Melissa de Mata used this studio for her menswear film and photo shoot.
Contemporary Design Warehouse
Natural Light Studio in Pioneer Square
Follow Peerspace on Instagram to see more unique locations.
Producers, creatives and freelancers love Peerspace too.
- “We were looking for the ideal location. A set that didn’t need an art director to make it work. Peerspace allowed us to find the ideal loft for our shoot. We loved it so much we returned for another episode”. — Kathy Mavrikakis, Production Manager, CNBC Digital
- “Stephanie was such a gracious host to our video shoot. Her space was phenomenal and she was very accommodating for our last minute production. I would definitely book again!” — Jenna Lilak, Time Inc.
- “Peerspace takes all the guesswork out of finding the perfect location to shoot. From the photos, to the description and reviews, you'll know exactly what you're getting and the booking process is so easy. All of the spaces I've used have exceeded my expectations and I always have an amazing experience with the hosts. Peerspace is a must for photographers like me who don't have their own studio!” — Melissa de Mata, Freelance Photographer
See what the Peerspace community is up to with #MadeInPeerspace.
Like this blog post? Please share it on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email etc) by using social media buttons at the top of the blog. Or post to your personal blog and anywhere else you feel appropriate. Thank you.
As always, we welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the Comments section below...