Creatives Need To Know Producers Are Looking At Their Social Media
You can tell a lot about a person the way he or she handles themselves online. Today our Founder & CEO, RB, goes over why it is so important that you "complete the circle" of who you are online on social media. He talks about how it is a key place for producers and employers to look at who you are and why you should put your best foot forward.
In this 7-minute clip (which is part of his Film Courage interview series), RB goes over why you shouldn't do anything online that you wouldn't do in the real world. Plus, he discusses the ever-present "big balls syndrome." You'll have to watch it to find out what that means!
The entire wide-ranging interview covered a plethora of subjects including filmmaking, acting, screenwriting, distribution, indie film, the state or the industry, crowdfunding, crowdsourcing, social media, and networking in person, online and outside of LA to name a few.
Film Courage continues to release the interview in segments and we're happy to announce that we'll be bringing these videos to the community right here on the Stage 32 Blog. If you've missed the other Film Courage video posts so far, don't worry! You can access them here:
- 30 Years Of Chasing The Dream Of Being A Television Writer and How It Came True
- Most Likely Reason Why People Fail At Crowdfunding
- Mistakes Artists Make On Social Media & How To Fix Them
- How Networking Can Help A Screenwriting Career
- Identifying A Narcissist on Social Media is Easy
- The #1 Reason Why Creatives Get No Results on Social Media
- Networking in Hollywood
- Advice on Receiving Script Coverage
- Crowdsourcing vs. Crowdfunding
- When Should Someone Be Fired Off A Movie Production?
- The #1 Reason Why People Fail in Hollywood
Like this blog post? Please share it on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email etc) by using social media buttons at the top of the blog. Or post to your personal blog and anywhere else you feel appropriate. Thank you.
As always, we welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the Comments section below...
About the Author
With over 400,000 members from every country on the planet, Stage 32 is uniquely populated with the most creative people on Earth.