1) "The Gospels of Eibhlin", set in a speculative, near future Ireland. Reached the quarter finals of The Big Break Screenwriting competition (2011) and the finals of the Creative World Awards (2013). This could be a very colourful epic film in the right hands and now is the right time for it!
2) "Against the Wind", could be a Greek (or Anglo-Greek) production that would attract international movie-goers. It could be filmed in Greece and fairly low budget. The majority of the dialogue is in English, but it makes the most of the beauty of Greece and would no doubt give tourism a boost too. I think Greece is ready to take on the concept. It's 'Zorba' meets 'Brokeback'!
3) "Reflections" is probably the most commercial of the three, so if you're looking for the next Hollywood blockbuster... :)
4) "In Too Deep" - The true story of how the Aquatic Ape Theory came about. (Incomplete).
5) "An Adapted Novel" - details on request.
Against the Wind Independent ⋄ Romance A Greek skipper is forced to face a difficult truth when he falls for one of the guests on board his yacht.
Reflections Fantasy ⋄ Other ⋄ Romance Sometimes it's better to reflect, than regret.
The Gospels of Eibhlin Fantasy ⋄ Independent The greatest story ever told is about to be told again, only this time, with a difference.