Anything Goes : US Work Permit by Paul Wildman

Paul Wildman

US Work Permit

Hey there crew Im looking to come work in the US and been trying to get my US work visa, but having a really hard time doing it, I've tried US lawyers but it has basically come down to either being hire or getting sponsored. Is there any one on stage 32 that has gone through this that was successful that can advice me on how they did it. thanks Paul

Rachel Rath

You are a specialist in underwater cinematography right? You could totally get the O-1 visa. I wrote a wee guide for Euro-peeps movng to LA and talk a bit about visas there (I'm from Ireland and moved to LA 4 yrs ago on and O-1). I'm now on the EB-1 visa. Its a full green card - You might be able to go for that too. All the best!

Other topics in Anything Goes:

register for stage 32 Register / Log In