Experienced Executive Producer with a demonstrated history of working in the publishing and entertainment industry. Part of the team that won “Best Editing in a Feature Film” at the Beverly Hills Film Festival, 2018. (Find more on under Matthew Vossler) Skilled in Writing, Film, Team Building, Public Speaking, and Training Seminars. Strong arts and design professional with an MBA from University of Maryland.
Company Name: Epic Voyage Films
Dates Employed: May 2016 – Present
Executive Producer, Casting Team Member, Story Advisor, Production Assistant, Promotions and Marketing Team Member.
When an underwhelmed housewife meets a mischievous exotic dancer with a taste for trouble, an unlikely friendship is formed that will change their lives forever. -- Find more on under Matthew Vossler and Madhouse Mecca
WORKS MADE OR IN DEVELOPMENT
• Executive Producer, Madhouse Mecca (award winning, feature film) with David Keith, Scott Evans, Tera Patrick, Adam LaVorgna, Rachael Faulkner, and Tony Denman
• Wrote an instructional text book that was picked up by the University of Alabama to be used in a cultural anthropology department course.
• Author of, Dream Crossing, a novel (optioned to be a feature film)
• Author, Producer, Director of Spaced Out (award winning, animated short film)
• In collaboration with Hollywood Stars Productions, co-authoring a comedy feature, The Mexicans Next Door
• Camera operator and editor of The Life of Brooke Johns, Old -Time Vaudeville Player (award winning, television documentary)
• Executive producer of Bad Habit (feature film, in development)
• Producer, director, actor, and writer for All in a Day's Work (star-trek fan film, short)
Best Editing in a feature film - Beverly Hills Film Festival