Kate Noble is an Australian makeup artist who started her own styling company in 2006 and now works together with her team of makeup artists, hair stylists, body painters and wardrobe stylists from all over the world.
Kate is experienced in TVC, music videos, advertising, fashion catalogues, magazine editorials, fashion shows and other events.
During her career as a makeup artist Kate has gained substantial experience in the fashion and media industry and career highlights so far include:
* Accompanying Wentworth Miller as his personal makeup artist during his China tour.
* Working with celebrity photographers Bettina Rheims and Jeff Scortino.
* Shooting TV commercials for Wilson Sporting Goods featuring tennis champions Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic.
* Key makeup artist to 'Piers Morgan on Shanghai' shooting.
* Having her makeup featured on the cover of China's 'Esquire' magazine, Italy's 'Estetica Protagonist', Filipino fashion magazines 'MEGA' & 'Imagine' and Destinasian magazine.
* Key makeup artist for Empire of the Sun's ARIA award winning 'Walking on a Dream' music video.
* Shooting national advertising campaigns for L'Oreal, Matrix, Siemens, Phillips, C&A, Crocs, Shangri-la hotels, Colgate, and catalogues for international brands Adidas, Aquascutum, KOHLER, Hilton hotels, Stoll and V.Fraas.
* Being invited to work on the Shanghai episodes shooting of America's Next Top Model Season 9, working closely with noted fashion photographer Nigel Barker.
* Invited to Unilever seminar as a guest speaker on beauty trends.
* Working with clients such as Hennessy, Formula One Racing, Pirelli Calendar, Conrad Hotels, Schindler and BOSCH.
Kate can speak English and Mandarin.