"Marina Filipovich - and today, dominant photographic style..."
( ~ Kresimir Mikich, member of AMPAS,
prof., Academy of Dramatic Arts Zagreb)
Featured at his web site www.kresimirmikic.com )
Marina Filipovic Marinshe is portrait and fineart photographer. She has worked with bands, publishers and companies to enchance their image and brand through crisp, original and imersive imagery. These leading brands include record label Menart, Allianz Insurance, AIESEC organisation, as well as Worlds’s leading companies as Bloomsbury Publishing (USA) and Wiley Publishing (USA).
In 2008 her photo was chosen among 50.000 others around the world to appear on the cover of the most prestigious photography magazine in the world, the french Photo. For Marina, this was recognition of a good start to her now already inspiring career, which has also led her work appear on the first ever Croatian translation of the James Bond series of books, published by the bigest croatian publisher Algoritam. She was also chosen by Damir Hoyka to attend the well known photo seminar, Fotosofia 2.
Marina’s work has appeared in various other magazines such as Digital Foto Magazine, Turkish Photon Magazine, Blur Magazine, Camera Obscura Magazine, croatian magazines Plan B and Extra, in daily newspapers Vecernji List , as well as a number of solo and group exhibitions, both local (Zagreb, Osijek) and international (Serbia, Sweden, Mexico, France, Italy, India, Cyprus, Bosnia and Herzegovina). Her photos can already be found in the Mexican High school book on photography, which future young photographers will use to both learn from and inspire others - like Marina is doing today.
Marina worked as editor of photography editor in regional web magazines „www.Oblizeki.com“ and „www.Netokracija.com“ shooting editorials and photo reportages. (2010-2013)
She has done the photography for seven music albums including Edo Maajka's Spomen ploca, Elemental's Vertigo and Kings of the Street's album of the same name.
Her photos can already be found in the Mexican High school book on photography, which future young photographers will use to both learn from and inspire others - like Marina is doing today!
~ The youngest photographer ever featured on the cover of French "PHOTO",
issue January 2008 / the cover / (when she was 21 years old)
~ Shot the first James Bond book covers in the history,
appointed by the Ian Fleming Family ...
~ Official photographer / blogger for the LeWeb Paris & London (2010,2011,2012,2013)
~ Photographer partner of the Techchrunch.com magazine
Selected International Clients:
- Allianz Insurance (advertising photography)
- Wiley Publishing (USA) (photography for book covers)
- Bloomsbury Publishing (USA) (photography for book covers)
- Aiesec International (event & advertising photography)
- Primus Publishing (Slovenia) (photography for books)
- Menart Records (cover art and promo photos for musicians)
- Le Web Paris 2010 Conference (France) (event photography)
- The Next Web Conference 2011 Amsterdam & Barcelona World Tech Summit 2012 (event photography)
- Acumen Publishing (photography editor)
- Algoritam Publishing (book covers)
- Alfa Publishing (photos for cookbooks / food photography )
- Extra / NCL Media Group (fashion editorial)
- Prijatelji životinja / Animal Friends NGO (billboard campaigns)
- Vecernji List Newspapers (event photography)
- Aiesec Croatia (event photography)
- Ivana Kindl (singer, artist - cover art and promo photos for musicianss)
- Kraljevi ulice (music band, artists - cover art and promo photos for musicians)
- Damir Kedzo (singer, artist - cover art and promo photos for musicians)
- Edo Maajka (singer, artist - cover art and promo photos for musicians)
- Elemental (music band, artists - cover art and promo photos for musicians)
- Postolar Tripper (music band, artists - cover art and promo photos for musicians)
- Initium NGO - (event photography)
- Index.hr - (event photography)
- Profil.hr / Hotel Esplanade (food photography)
- Oblizeki.com (web mag about IT business / working as photography editor)
- Netokracija.com (web mag about food / working as photography editor)
- Urban Hair Academy Zagreb, Croatia (fashion & beauty photography)
- Mobile Vip.hr / Infinum.hr (photography for mobile content)
- Modra Lasta Magazine (conceptual photography for covers)
- Feniks Pletenina (fashion campaigns)
- Plan B Magazine (event photography & portraits)
- Croatian Archery Society (billboard campaigns)
- Kino Caffe Gric (food photography)
- Gordon Hill (advertising photography)
- Veleučilište Lavoslav Ružička u Vukovaru / Polytechnic of Vukovar (advertising photography)
- S Factor Dance Studio (beauty & fashion photography)
- Skolska knjiga Publishing (photography for book covers)
- Lider Press Magazine (Portraits)
- Web Start Conference 2008 (event photography) 05/2008
- Faceokracija Conerence 2010 (event photography)
- Tweetokracija Conference 2009 - 2010 (event photography)
- Panonius Regional Web Magazine (event photography)
- Ciklopea d.o.o. Zagreb (business portraits)
- Initium NGO (business portraits)
- 9 Lives NGO (business portraits)
- Ideja X Conference Zagreb (event photography)
- Restaurant Lobby (food photography)
- Restaurant Spicek (food photography)
- Klet Kezele / seoski turizam (food photography)
- Moslavacka Klet / Branka Šeparović (food photography)
- Osijek031.com (event photography)
- Ohai d.o.o. (contributor writer)
French PHOTO, Digital Foto Magazine, Grazia Magazine, Gloria Magazine, Jutarnji List Newspapers, Vecernji List Newspapers, Extra Magazine, Globus Magazine, Croatian Bulb Photo Magazine, Chinese iLove Magazine, Turkish Camera Obscura Photo Magazine, Vijesnik Newspapers, Readers Digest, Metro Newspapers, Livingstone Magazine, TV Ekran Mag, Modra Lasta Magazine for Children, Glas Slavonije Newspapers, Lider Press Business Magazine, V Magazine, Index.hr, tportal.hr, netokracija.com, oblizeki.com, Elle Magazine Croatia, Epicentar Magazine, pticica.com, fotozine.com, slo-foto.net, cromoda.hr, Globus, Jutarnji.hr, dnevno.hr, javno.hr, deviantart.com, slo-foto.net, Slavonski dom, panonius.com, osijek031.com, fotke.hr, menart.hr, fotosofia.info, vecernji.hr, dnevnik.hr, algoritam.hr, sminkerica.com, tportal.hr, Brainstorming Magazine, Unreal Conceptions Web Magazine, Ixica TV, Croatian National TV, Nova TV, Slavonijan TV, digart.pl, cultureview.net, Tehno G Magazine, Osjecka TV, MTV Adria, Ekpaija.ba, Story Magazine, Storybook Magazine
1. JAMES BOND SHOW BY MARINSHE – ERSTE CLUB gallery, Zagreb, Croatia (04-05/2009)
2. FOTO ART NOUVEAU 2 - Kula (Srbija), (06/2008)
3. FOTO ART NOUVEAU 1 - Osijek, Crvena Malina Gallery, Croatia (03/2008)
4. DIGITAL POP ART BY MARINSHE - Osijek, Big Ben Club, Croatia (01/ 2006)
25. Fotosofia (2006-2013) Retrospective, National Museum of Labin, Croatia (9/2013)
24. Spring Art Salon Osijek, Gallery "Kazamat", Croatia (5/2013)
23. Exhibition "Women", Foto Kino Club Vojvodina, Serbia (3/2013)
22. Fotosofia 2 Retrospective, Gallery "Karas", Karlovac, Croatia (9/2011)
21. Charity Photo Exhibition "Slika za Dom", Rijeka, Croatia (6/2011)
20. Exhibition of Photoclub PASCAL, Cyprus (3/2011)
19. Fotosofia Exhibition in Krapina Gallery, Krapina, Croatia (3/2011)
18. Exhibition of Foto Club Osijek in Novi Sad, Serbia (11/2010)
17. FOTOX1000 Exhibition in Rome, Italy (9/2010)
16. Nandan (Cultural Center), Kalkuta, India (8/2010)
15. Paris - FIAP WORLD CUP 2010 - finalist
(organized by the International Organization of Photographic Arts), Paris, France (3/2011)
14. Exhibition Photo Club members OSIJEK in Tuzla, Bosnia & Herzegovina (5/2010)
13. TRASHANALOGIJA (Lomography Summit & Exhibition) in Zabok, Croatia (10/2010)
12. Exhibition by the Osijek-Baranja County, Osijek Photoclub, Croatia - (9/2009)
11. Imagine Europe 2009 - Stockholm, Sweeden - (9/2009)
10. F11 - The first group exhibition of croatian photo bloggers - Gallery FER, Zagreb, Croatia (10/2008)
09. Fotosofi in Porec by Hoyka - Gallery Porec, Croatia (8/2008)
08. Group exhibition "ART CIB Vinkovci 2008", Vinkovci, Croatia (6/2008)
07. Exhibition "Croatian Photography 2007"
(organized by the Croatian Photographic Union) - Zagreb, Croatia (03/2008).
06. Festival Of Artistic Photos - FUF - Cakovec, Croatia (12/2007)
05. Exhibition "Croatian Photography 2007"
(organized by the Croatian Photographic Union) - Berlin, Germany (10/2007).
04. First International Salon of Digital Photography - Osijek, Croatia (10/2007).
03. Exhibition of Photographs of Foto Camp "Fotosofia 2" - Tuhelj, Croatia (7/2007).
02. Exhibition of young artists demo - Youth Club - Zupanja, Croatia (7/2007).
01. Exhibition of photographs by Osijek-Baranja County, Osijek, Croatia (11/2006)
1. First Prize and magazine cover, "Photo", French edition (01/2008)
2. Recognition VIDI WEB OSCAR 2008 for the best photo blog in Croatia (12/2008)
3. My Photos are included in the book of photography "Digital Design", for Mexican high schools (12/2006)
4. Recognition of Photoclub Osijek for outstanding achievements (12/2008)
5. Commendation for fashion photograph "Astral" on croatian annual photographic festival in "Photodays 2010" (06/2010)
6. Honor from Photographic Club PASCAL (FIAP CLUB) from Cyprus for the outstanding contribution to the development and progress of the photographic art (03/2011)
Before entering into world of photography, as high schooler, she has worked as self taught web & graphic designer, making complete web solutions for small businesses as well as bigger companies in Croatia and Serbia! Her work was recognized & awarded with scholarship by Norwegian Business Innovation Program in June 2003 (http://www.bips.no/). She was author & head webmaster of, then, the most popular web site for children on Balkan - Harry Potter Croatia (years active 2001-2005)
First Prize and magazine cover of French "Photo"