- Top-line deal with Asia's premier publisher for Pop music placements with top artists.
- Song placed on major label project, release set for August 2014
- produced & programmed track, "I Don't Wanna' Let You Go" for Stefanie Scott (Disney), #1 requested song on Radio Disney.
- Song, "All Right, OK" featured in NBC hit show, "Growing Up Fisher" (April 15) episode: 'the man with the spider tattoo'
- Praise & Worship song on hold for major record (May, 2014)
- Produced & programmed (2) songs for Daywind Music, including an upcoming single by Phillips, Craig, & Dean
- Songs featured in: Keeping up with the Kardashians, Hollywood Exes, Growing Up Fisher, Million Dollar Shopper, Container Wars, Storage Wars, and many more.
2013: (60) songs signed for artists placements, film/tv placements.
- Song (featured closing credit) in movie "Extreme, Loyal, Victorious"
- Part of multiple Grammy winning, platinum record selling producer's writing/production team in L.A.
- 4 Pop songs signed and pending major label artist release in Asia
- Signed a collaborative deal as a writer/producer with a Grammy nominated producer
Songs contracted with:
Song Rocket Music
SONY/Tree (pop, R&B)
From The Heart Music - Robert Robinson (black gospel),
Lillenas Publishing (Praise and Worship), Major East Coast Publishing Music Library (Rock, Contemporary Gospel, & sultry Jazz for HBO TV show), (2) Major West Coast Publishers, an aggressive, boutique publisher in Atlanta, and more.
Music has appeared on various major & indie label records, national TV & cable shows/series, and commercials.
Artist with, "Shoo-In 4 Life" records
Coordinated concert for Extreme Makeover:Home Edition, and performed with Ginny Owens, Mark Schultz & Darlene Zschech
Produced for & performed with (partial list):
-Pam Thum ("Life Is Hard, God Is Good")
-Sondra Corbett-Wood ("I Worship You Almighty God")
-Robert Brooks (Green Bay Packers - NFL)
-NFL (Special guest, Super Bowl XXXII), performed @ NFL Players, INC Super Bowl Concert, and many others.
Original Music Ads (TV/Radio) have won numerous awards including Edward R. Murrow Award.
Unique traits: I value relationships over agendas. Trust is everything.