Peter Van Oostende (°1970) is a Belgian screenwriter, director and producer, working in London, Paris and Brussels.
Peter's solid writing/directing background in the field of documentary was vital to establish his talent as a complete storyteller. He launched a writing career in 2010, creating drama series and writing features, in Dutch and English. His distinctive voice rings out to TV and film producers of drama, both in Belgium and abroad. Peter creates and writes drama series for TV. He also wrote 2 features.
SELECTED WORKING EXPERIENCE (advertising & commercials not included)
- 2019: creator + writer, "Skin Of Time", 6-part drama series, disclosing Belgium's Colonial past
- 2019-2020: producer, writer + director, "The Floor", Second Draft, feature film
- 2018: creator + writer "JACHTPILOTEN", drama series (10 x 52'), (Lecter/Pollock & Bacon)
- 2016-2017: screenwriter "THE FLOOR", feature (in English)
- 2016-2017: co-creater + co-writer "ONE SQUARE MILE", 8-part drama series (Artemis, Pampa) (Arte France) (in English)
- 2015: creator + writer "ZEVEN NA ELF", drama series (pilot, Canvas)
Unique traits: Screenwriting, Creating & Developing original drama projects for TV, Directing