Interested in securing a Television Production Assistant position with a
Company with an emphasis on Production where I can make a meaningful contribution to the organization; enhance my digital media training and gain the in-field experience necessary to sustain employment in the industry.
Area of Expertise
• Copy Writing: News, Commercial & Sports
• Audio Production: Adobe Audition
• Voice-Over and On-air Announcing
• Camera Operations & Editing
• Social Media
• TV Production
• Training in all aspects of television including news reporting, news writing, camera operations, non-linear editing (Final Cut Pro and/or AVID), producing, directing, scripting, switching, lighting and field operations.
• Training in radio technology including announcing, voice-over, news writing, news reporting, board operations, Adobe Audition digital audio, commercial production, imaging, copy writing, promotions, and sales.
• Participation in Community Laboratory program, studio workshops and exposure to branding through social media and digital media assets.
Name: Marcus Clark SR
Lives in: Charlotte, North Carolina
Occupation: Production Assistant