Since I believe my work tells my story much better than words, I invite you to see examples of my recent work at http://seenematic.com & http://vimeo.com/seenematic.
I've also done camerawork for Style United (hair and make-up tutorials), check my work for them here : http://styleunited.be/nl/be/videos
Finally, I also do wedding films and photography. See some examples @ www.huwelijksvideos.be
- experience with various cameras, from DSLR's (Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic) up to Red's Epic and almost everything in between (Sony EX's).
- extensive experience with Final Cut Pro 7, which I use for almost everything (from editing to grading to titling). Currently adding Final Cut X and Blackmagic Resolve to my workflow.
- extensive knowledge of DSLR workflows, including transcoding, picture styles, codecs, ...
- skilled drone pilot
- for most of my work, I'm also the soundguy. I have over 15 years of music and audio experience, including my own recording studio.
- MacPro with FCS3 & FCP X
- wide collection of plugins, including Magic Bullet
- Panasonic GH4 w/ Atomos Ninja Blade, Panasonic G6, Sony A6000, Canon HV30, +20 lenses
- camera crane, slider, dolly, Steadicam JR
- Phantom 3 Professional 4K drone
- extensive audio kit including lav mics and recorders
- I work for a variety of clients : from nationwidecommercials over music videos to local shops.
- My main expertise lies in camerawork and editing, but I regularly help writing scripts, look for locations, ...
A selection of previous work :
- SPA mineral water / viral webcommercial / Pimpz / 2013 / camera
- Deep Sea Dive to 200m, Dahab, Egypt / minidocumentary / Marc Sluszny / 2012 / camera, edit & grading
- University of Ghent “Durf Denken”, Moscow, Russia / viral campaign / Denzzo / 2012 / camera, edit & grading
- Hair & make up tips / webseries / Sanoma/Sqills / 2012-heden / camera
- Impermo Tiles / TV commercial / 2012 / camera
- Recupel “Making Of” / Denzzo / 2011 / camera, edit & grading
- Hasta La Vista “Making Of” / documentary / Fobic Films / 2011 / camera, director, edit & grading
- Coely “All I Do” / musicvideo / Beatville / 2013 / camera, edit & grading
- Coely “Nothing On Me” / musicvideo / Beatville / 2013 / camera, director, edit & grading
- Lady Linn “Little Bird” / musicvideo / 2012 / camera
- Jiggy Dje “Regen Op Warm Asfalt”/ musicvideo / 2011 / camera, director, edit & grading
- Lucinda Slim “All This Time” / musicvideo / 2010 / camera, director, edit & grading
- I've shot without permits on Moscow's Red Square, so I'm no stranger to stress situations and getting the job done quickly. Same thing with time pressure and deadlines.
- Improvising when needed is no problem either : when shooting in Egypt, I made a custom mount at a local workshop for the GoPro camera on the deep sea divers' oxygen tanks.
- For a lot of my work, I'm location scout AND director AND cameraman AND editor AND sound guy. So I can handle a lot of jobs just by myself. However, even though I work solo often, I'm as much a teamplayer who happily and easily works with or under supervision of other people.
- I have a background as music producer and soundengineer (+15 years). I have a complete digital studio based on Logic Pro, with plenty of vintage analog outboard (including a 32-track analog mixing desk) to combine the best of both worlds.
- I ocasionally shoot on Super8 film.
- I'm also a stills photographer, specialised in shooting analog film (both 35 and midformat). Check my stills @ www.pascalgarnier.be
- I'm located in Belgium, but travelling worldwide is no problem.
- I have a valid visum and have experience with ATA-carnets for cameragear.
- I speak fluent French, English and Dutch.
+32 496 670 215