Productive 100% of the time...all of the time.
Recent Projects: "Winners Always Quit" - producer (short documentary, in production)
"Metallherz" - producer (short film, screened at USC film event, December 2014)
"Variant Ways" - writer-director (short film, screened at USC film event, December 2014)
Currently working on my MFA at USC in film producing/directing, but when I am not studying or producing/directing, I work at Lunacy Productions in Santa Monica, contributing in various pre-production, production, and post-production capacities. I also work part time as a videographer for the USC Football team.
I spend my free time on the weekends working out, attending entertainment/tech networking events, and contributing to independent short films in the Los Angeles area in the capacities of shooting, boom operating, and assistant directing. Oh, and I am a trained scissor lift operator too. Feel free to contact me at any time...all of the time.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (helped manage Interloper Films' 3 main Twitter accounts -- Interloper Films, A Total Disruption, B.Y.O.D.)
- Leadership experience (management/supervising)
- Technical: Adobe Premiere, Avid, Final Cut Pro, Protools, Movie Magic Scheduling, Movie Magic Budgeting, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Filemaker Pro, FLICS
- Well versed in production (writing, directing, sound, editing; also have experience as production assistant)
- Experienced in scholarly research
- Fluent in Tagalog/Filipino, basic Spanish, basic Brazilian Portuguese
University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA)