Fabian Sing is a South African music composer for film, TV and Video Games.
He is most known for his work writing original compositions for TV Commercial spots.
Fabian is an emotive songwriter bringing a theatrical and epic element to his scoring .His highly motivated approach to his work has seen him composing work for the likes of KFC, Coca-Cola, Coke Zero, Cocopops , Nandos, Ford, Simba and many more.
In 2010, he went on to write his first score for the short film ‘Bomlambo. Those of the water’. as well as doing the final mix.
The Film went on to win:
• Best Fantasy Short at the New York International Film Festival 2011
• Merit Award for Best Overall Project at the M-Net EDIT awards
Nominated for Best Short Film at the Africa Movie Academy Awards.
In 2011, Fabian received his first feature film commission to provide the score for the South African horror movie ‘Rancid’.
• Bronze Loerie 2011 – Kagiso, the new Nandos CEO
• Campaign Silver 2011 – Kagiso , the new Nandos CEO
• Nominated for Best Recording Engineer at the 2011 South African Music Awards.
• Composed all the music for the South African exhibition at the World Expo 2010 in Shanghai, China.
• Composed the theme song and award music for the South African Comedy Awards
• Composed various original compositions for Coca Cola, KFC, Cocopops , Toyota, Nandos, and many more..
Music Composition , Producer, Orchestration , MIDI , Pro Tools, Final Mix , Recording and Production
Name: Fabian Sing
Lives in: Johannesburg, South Africa
Company: Tiger Fight Music
Occupation: Music Composer, Music Supervisor, Producer, Sound Designer, Sound Editor and Sound Mixer