Professional photographer base in Brighton, with over 10 years experience in commercial and social photography.
I began my career in Portraiture. After graduating from a BA (hons) degree in Photography, I started working for the national franchise, Venture Portrait studios. I worked with them for 6 years, and became a Studio Manager.
Having realised i wanted to go freelance, I left Venture, and in 2012 I started Pageturner Photography. I provide several still photography services that include:
○ Portraiture (people & pets) including headshots. Both in studio and on Location.
○ Wedding Photography
○ Commercial images. Interiors, Locations, sets, products, food and drink, and 360°.
○ Events. Shows, PR, festivals and launch parties.
○ Travel. Landscapes and culture
○ Photo editing and retouching
However i am not restricted to the a above, and happy to work on any project.
Please get in touch and I'll provide a no obligation quote.
Unique traits: Happy, professional, creative, photography!
University of Portsmouth (UK)