Award-winning and Emmy®-nominated television producer/writer who has overseen the production of more than 400 hours of national and international broadcast programming.
I have produced coverage of such events as the Academy Awards®, Opening Night of "Chicago" on Broadway and backstage at New York Fashion Week. My credits span the spectrum of talk, documentary, special event, news and magazine-style programming. These include live, taped and multi-camera production, with a proven track record in the studio/control room, the control truck and in the field.
• Specialties: entertainment – including daytime dramas – business and general interest.
Other interests include: social justice, travel, lifestyle, faith and health.
• Concept and Program Development -- from conception through production.
Includes: ideation, fleshing out concepts, writing treatments, developing staffing plans, budgets, production timelines, coordinating studio operations, etc.
• Program Management -- from production to delivery and broadcast. Includes: oversight and maintenance of show budgets, editorial content, post-production.
• Familiar with Rights & Clearance and Standards & Practices considerations as well as network program deliverables
• Proficient Interviewer (including -as Barbara Walters has - "making people cry!!"...in a poignant way )
• Writer (print & broadcast)
• VoiceOver talent / Newscasting / Radio Announcing
My personal/professional intent: “tell stories that inspire insight and understanding.”