It's Introduce Yourself Weekend on Stage 32! Who are you? What have you been working on? We want to know! Head over to the Introduce Yourself Lounge and network with your fellow creatives - you never know when you'll make a connection that will change your career!
Award-winning and Emmy®-nominated television producer/writer who has overseen the production of more than 400 hours of national and international broadcast programming.
I have produced coverage of such events as the Academy Awards®, Opening Night of "Chicago" on Broadway and backstage at New York Fashion Week. My credits span the spectrum of talk, documentary, special event, news and magazine-style programming. These include live, taped and multi-camera production, with a proven track record in the studio/control room, the control truck and in the field.
• Specialties: entertainment – including daytime dramas – business and general interest.
Other interests include: social justice, travel, lifestyle, faith and health.
• Concept and Program Development -- from conception through production.
Includes: ideation, fleshing out concepts, writing treatments, developing staffing plans, budgets, production timelines, coordinating studio operations, etc.
• Program Management -- from production to delivery and broadcast. Includes: oversight and maintenance of show budgets, editorial content, post-production.
• Familiar with Rights & Clearance and Standards & Practices considerations as well as network program deliverables
• Proficient Interviewer (including -as Barbara Walters has - "making people cry!!"...in a poignant way )
• Writer (print & broadcast)
• VoiceOver talent / Newscasting / Radio Announcing
My personal/professional intent: “tell stories that inspire insight and understanding.”