We are... Tokyo TV Fixers + Trend Consultants + Travel Show Hosts + Japan Production Arrangers & Tour Guides.
** Our experience includes: CNN, NHK, Travel Channel, Food Network, Discovery, National Geographic, Canal + and more. VIEW our TV clips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4ed6cM303Y
We specialize in...
Japan + Cosplay + Alternative + Goth + Burlesque + LGBT
Pop Culture + Youth Subcultures + Trends, Art, Fashion, Music, Nightlife
Why you should hire us
La Carmina & the Pirates are prominent, active participants in alternative youth subcultures -- especially in Japan.
We've got the insight. Connections. Professional experience. We're experts in Japanese trends, language and business formalities.
What we can do
- Japan is notoriously difficult to access and film. As local production coordinators (fixers), we’ll take care of shooting permits, logistics and negotiations.
- La Carmina is a colorful TV host, author of 3 books, and popular blogger. As an on-camera guide, she can conduct interviews and speak knowledgeably about trends.
- We’ll reach out to famous designers, artists, bands and fashionistas to be in your project.
- We provide insight into underground cultures and trends. Translating, connecting, coolhunting -- we do it all.
- We will promote your company to our large social network and blog audience worldwide. Details at http://www.lacarmina.com/pirates
Strangers in Danger
Television by Fuel TV / Discovery TV Hosting, Fixer, Translator, Location Manager
World's Weirdest Restaurants
Television by Food Network Canada TV Hosting, Fixer, Translator, Location Manager
Dutch Pepsi travel series
Television by Dutch Pepsi TV Hosting, Fixer, Translator, Location Manager
Roam (Australian travel TV show)
Television by National Geographic Adventure TV Hosting, Fixer, Translator, Location Manager
Ari & Per
Television by Norwegian Broadcasting Company (NRK) TV Hosting, Fixer, Translator, Location Manager
Toque de Tokyo with Antoine de Caunes
Television by Canal Plus France TV Hosting / Presenting, Fixer, Translator, Location Manager
CNN Tokyo - Harajuku fashion news segment
Television by CNN TV Hosting / Presenting
Andrew Zimmern's Bizarre Foods
Television by Travel Channel TV Hosting / Presenting, Fixer
Gullruten Award, equivalent of Norwegian Grammy