Moh Modjaz Salim is an Afghan American , Lawyer, screenwriter and film producer. He is graduated of Law School( 1968) Faculty of Law , Kabul University .
Tree years after his graduation for Law school, he decided to go to France for higher education in Law. He was succesful to get Diplome D'Etude Supperieur(Master's Degree) in 1976 from Faculte de Droit Lyon France.Because of his passion for movie and filmmaking, he has choosen the title of "Cinema et déviance juvénile " for his Ph.D. Doctoral theses. He got his Ph. D. in 1978 in France.
He got her start in screenwriting in 2009 in Sacramento . Because English is not his maternel languag,. he works allways with a co-writers. Since he has finished written three screenplays:
American MIA- Tora Bora, Boston Bracks and Dr. Castillo.
To learm more about screenwiting and filmmaking, in 2010 he volunteered working for San diego Filmmakers. He finally . reached to become member of governing body of san Diego Filmmakers, Planing Committee. He worked there from 2010 to 2013.
In San Diego he debuted filmmaking and producing with helping
- Hard to Find (Short film ) as Production Assistant.(completed) 2011
- Good Fortune ( Short film ) as Producer and Executive in charge of production.(completed) 2012 and in sacramento :
- Two Gamers (Short film)as Executive Producer and line producer. ( copmleted) 2015 .
- Dr. Castillo(short film) Executive Producer- ( pre production) 2015
- Road to Ferguson- Financier and Associate Producer- ( pre production) 2015
- He is active member of Northern California Filmmakers Coalition , Access Sacrament and Capital Film Arts Alliance, Sacramento California
Since August 2014 he is He is President of Nor Cal Film Financing and working with his team to finance three feature film project: Amercan MIA-Tora Bora, Road to Ferguson and Deviant.
Name: Mohamad Salim
Lives in: Sacramento, California