Name: Eliran Peled
Date of Birth: 7.5.92
Place of Birth: Israel
2006-2010—“Talama Yalin” High School of the Arts
2015—First year in the undergraduate program of filmmaking, Tel Aviv University
Combat Medic training in the IDF
Officer training –IDF
After Effects Specialist training course
Graduate of “Mindset”, startup incubator of the Educational Technology Center in Israel
Employment and professional experience:
1. “Beatles in the Holy Land” – A 21 minute periodical film—director and producer
2. “Simple People”—21 minutes, director and producer
3. “Don’t Go” –video-clip, was broadcasted on the 24 music channel, won the production prize in the video-clip completion for the young.--producer and director in israel.
4. “Here Comes the Rain” –animation clip—director and producer.
5. 2011-2015 – First Lieutenant in the IDF. I served as an officer in the medical corps. I established a department of Instruction Designated Technologies, which for the first time in the IDF enabled all learning to take place by means of films and games developed by the department. I later produced approximately 170 medical -instruction films, with filming and animation. The department became well known in the IDF and led to improved grades and higher functioning of the soldiers, throughout their training and after. Today the IDF uses the department as a model for all the other army units.
6. During my army service I managed the development and adaptation of three-dimensional computer games—to smart-phones and stationary computers.
7. “After war tale”- 15 min-doc- director- was screened in the Jerusalem film festival
8. “Bride” 10 min-director
Medical officer, first lieutenant
Role: head of the department for Instruction Designated Technologies
Rank: first lieutenant
I was awarded an ‘Outstanding Officer’ certificate for my work.
English (mother tongue)
Hebrew (mother tongue)
Name: Eliran Peled
Lives in: Tel Aviv, Israel
Occupation: Director, Filmmaker, Producer and Screenwriter