Access Hollywood A2 Stage Audio Engineer: 12/2014 – Present
-A2 Stage Audio Engineer Reference: Blake Micale, A1 Mixer
Neon Venus Arts, Inc, Music Post Production Editor: 2/2015 – Present
-Co-producer and music arranger for the song “Starship” in the film Sophia
-Sound Design for three Sophia soundtrack songs.
-Sound restoration using RX4 Isotope
-Post production music editing in ProTools and Logic Pro.
-Reference: Peter Valentino
USC Assistant and Lead Recording Engineer 11/2013 – 10/2014: Reference: Edward Ancona, Ancona Audio, Ancona@usc.edu
- Escapes - USC Orchestra (Bovard Auditorium)
- I Love LA (Lead Recording Engineer) – USC Trojan Concert Band
- Classical Guitar Ensemble (Newman Recital Hall)
- EDGE (Newman Recital Hall)
University of Southern California 2010 – 2014: Music Recording and Communication
- Microphone placement and setup in various campus live stage venues 2013-2014
-Classical Guitar Ensemble, USC concert band, Thornton Symphony, Percussion Ensemble, and various other shows
- Mixing using Logic Pro 9 and ProTools via mac computers
- Live Recording: stage setup and recording of live bands for 4 months.