I’m an award winning creative television producer that offer 15+ years of experience producing diverse content for various platforms. High profile clients include MTV, the NFL, Fuse, BET, HGTV, Nickelodeon, TV Land, Glamour Magazine, Ford Motor Company, the NHL, MTV International, MLB, CBS Sports Network and Comedy Central.
I've provided support on all phases of production: research, casting, budgeting, crewing, writing, social media & post, as well as collaborating with talent on story arcs, before, during and post.
Some of the programming that I have developed & successfully executed include the following:
- Talk show - The original, insanely popular "Tom Green Show" on MTV (27 episodes).
- Pop culture music-comedy series for Fuse "Insane Clown Posse Theater" (11 episodes).
- MTV's first ever sitcom "Apt. 2F", starring Randy & Jason Sklar with Zach Galifianakis (13 episodes).
- Music-reality-hidden camera series, "Say it in Song", hosted by musician Redfoo (former lead singer of LMFAO) for MTV International (18 episodes).
- Branded Content /Sports - the inaugural season of the multi-award winning digital web series for Major League Baseball, MLBFANCAVE.COM.
- Studio talk show series for CBS SN, "The Everything Bracket" with three celebrity panelists debating the biggest topics in sports (5 eps).
- Celeb docu-reality MTV special starring superstar Britney Spears "In The Zone & Out All Night". Won the Daytime Emmy Award for Editing.
- Real estate work place pilot for HGTV titled "Jersey Closers" & Glamour magazine web series "Glamour Girls".
- MTV's highly rated stripped afternoon series "Room Raiders" (202 eps).