I am a dedicated and competent person who has quality experience working as a Filmmaker and Photographer in a busy environment. Capacity to work as part of a team and also on independent projects and therefore I have taught myself, I have learnt how to be creative and to squeeze the highest quality in all my projects.
2013 – 2013 Barcelona
Working as an assistant producer in the movie "Grand Piano" (2013) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2039345/
Director Of Photography/ Editor
2013 – 2013 Madrid
Shooting and also editing the ART DECO SSHUO TV Commercial, starring Belinda Washington and directed by Valerio Boserman.
Camera Operator/ Editor
love per view
2012 – 2013 Madrid
- Filming live concerts and social events in Madrid with a DSLR camera Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Recording live audio Interviews and concerts.
- Editing video with Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, Final Cut Pro X and Final Cut Pro 7
- Color grading with After Effects and Magic Bullets Looks in Adobe Premiere.
Video Editor/ Camera Assistant
2012 London, United Kingdom
- Editing videos with Final Cut Pro 7.
- Camera Assistant
Camera Operator/ Editor / Post-production Assistant
2009 - 2011 Madrid
Stedycam operator - “Citizens Of The World” videoclip.
Camera assistant in a documentary about firefighters.
Photographer in a documentary about firefighters to document the filming.
Apple Solutions Consultant
2008 - 2009 Madrid
- Fulfilling task related to retail, systems maintenance (Mac) and demonstrating the products.
- Provide quality customer service in a busy Apple shop.
Camera Operator/ Editor/ Assistant Producer
Caster Films S.A.
Projects achieved as camera operator:
“Passion Española” Making Of, starring Placido Domingo in the Albeniz Theatre
- “Demasiado Tarde” Making Of, starring “El Sueño De Morfeo”.
- Digital Plus TV Show “A Solas”, starring “Marlango” music band.
Projects achieved as video editor:
- Making Of “El Diluvio de Noé” by Emilio Aragón.
- Coca-Cola Music Tour 2007.
- Making Of “Demasiado Tarde” starring “El Sueño de Morfeo”.
Co-editor of “Demasiado Tarde” videoclip starring “El Sueño de Morfeo”.
D I V E R S
2011 Miami - The Bahamas
Documentary about shark divers filmed with DSLR cameras in Bahamas and Miami aboard the 85' research yacht “Dolphin Dream”.
Video format: DSLR HD 1080p 25 fps (Master)
Filmed by David Cruz & Marcos Echevarría
Edited by Marcos Echevarría
Narrated by David Cruz
Camera Operator: Marcos Echevarría (Canon EOS 550D)
Underwater cameras: David Cruz & Raúl H. Olmedo (Canon EOS 7D)
The Living Sculptures
Filmed and Edited by MARCOS ECHEVARRÍA
Location: Las Rozas de Madrid (Spain)
Camera: DSLR Canon EOS 550 D
Lenses: Canon EF-S 18-55 mm, Tamron AF- 55-200 mm
Video Format: DIGITAL HD 1080p 24 fps (Master)
Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1 (Widescreen)
Editing Software: Final Cut Pro
“DIVERS” - 2011
Documentary about diving with tiger sharks shot in Miami and the Bahamas with DSLR cameras.
Role: Director, camera operator and video editor.
Web link to see two excepts from the documentary
SHORT FILM “THE LIVING SCULPTURES” - 2010
Rol:e Director, camera operator and video editor. This short can be seen on the following web link: