Award wining commercial photographer and filmmaker; published worldwide.
1. It takes a lifetime to learn Cinematography
2. See from within and not directly in front
3. Having a race to only discover the movement was all along
4. See with your eyes and not with your hands
5. Feel the emotion of your image; it will lead you
6. Reach for the stars; then land somewhere between
7. Its not the camera; but who is behind it that counts
8. Touching audiences through experience created
9. Rainbows are color waiting to happen on film
10. Now is what we have; go shoot something
Running (Film through your camera makes your discussions short and your skills higher)... I still have my Arri 35mm film camera and 1k feet of film.
Cinematographer | Commercial Advertising
Unique traits: Basic Info about me... Hi. I've put some information here so you can get to know a little about me. If there's anything else you would like to know please don't hesitate to ask. Born in Florida, United States Raised in South Florida Moved to Miami Published and worked all around the world I Iike drama and romantic films Currently Live in Miami & Clearwater, Florida I can work worldwide. I love location and studio work I can pretend I can speak several languages, including my own... English
Film (Short and Drama) Second Unit Director or Assistant Director After a botched mission resulting in the massacre of his team, Sgt. Goode escapes enemy holding, only to discover the real enemy may be closer to home. Confined in a room with his superior officer, a cat and mouse game ensues with secrets revealed and painful truths rising to the surface.
I Am Successful
Video (Short and Comedy) Camera and Electrical Department Back home during the recession, a recent business school graduate comes to terms with his unemployment while his sister's sorority is in town for spring break. Written by Anonymous
Eight Awards for the Greater Goode
Two Awards for Remorse
Broward College (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
Internation Academy of film and Television