Cabaret dancer, cancan and burlesque performer, model and trained actress. Studied at Sussex Downs College- BTEC National Diploma distinction: Performing arts. I have performed at festivals and theatres around the uk for the last 6 years, my troupe 'the pretty little horse breakers' and I have stared in music videos, documentaries and books.
Northbrook College West Sussex- Foundation Degree: Theatre Crafts and Special FX.
• Competent with workshop machinery and using hand tools/DIY tools.
• Experienced with poly carving.
• Experienced in using latex and two part expanding foam.
• Experience sculpting in Clay, Plastazote.
• Scenic art skills. Painting, texturing and faux finishes.
• Competent using fiberglass and resins.
• Prop costume experience.
• Scale model making abilities
• Design and set dressing
Dance by Boudoir Burlesque Burlesque/chorus/cancan dancer and chararcter walkabout
Theater by Bijou Bijou, festival catering and burlesque entertainment tent Set construction, Scenic artist, Set dresser
Dance by Eastbourne festival, Cancan boheme Cancan dancer
White Night (brighton festival)
Dance by The Pavillion Theatre, Brighton Burlesque dancer
Theater by Impact Opera, Peter Knapp Scenic artist.
Theater by Northbrook college Set construction, prop maker, scenic.
ALIEN- Creating a full size posable ALIEN
by http://scenedockmonkey.blogspot.co.uk/ Prop maker, creature builder.
Theater by Hurtwood house prop maker, scenic
Theater by chichester festival Scenic artist for a set going into the chichester festival