• B.Com. Graduate from Mumbai University.
• Desk Top Publishing (DTP) from MICM.
• Post Gradute in Event Management (PGDEM) from National Institute of Event Management NIEM - Vile Parle with DISTINCTION.
• APPLE CERTIFICATION IN FCP 7.
• Final Cut Pro (FCP) APPLE CERTIFIED TRAINER.
• Adobe Premiere CC
• DPS Velocity.
• Avid HD Pro.
• Currently Working at MUMBAI FILM ACADEMY, KES SHROFF COLLEGE Kandivli (BAFTM) and XAVIERS Institute Of Communication as Visiting Faculty for Editing Theory and Practicals.
• Worked as Head Of The Department in Editing at DIGITAL ACADEMY Andheri (E) Mumbai since January 2009 upto November 2013.
• Worked With THE FX FACTORY(Oshiwara) as Head of The Department in Editing from November 2000 to January 2009.
• Worked with Shri. Ashok Gaikwad as an Assistant Director in year 1992-1993.
• Worked with Mr. T. M. Sunder as an Assistant Editor and as an Assistant for Sound Effects for two years 1990-1992.
• Worked as Chief Editor at Anushka Images for 6 months.
• Worked as Editor at S. S. Vision for 6 months.
• Also worked as Event Manager for N I E M’s inhouse Projects.
• Have a good Knowledge of Direction, Editing and DV CAMERA operations.
• HONOURED BY GOVT. OF MAHARASHTRA FOR SHORT FILM “Zara Yaad Karo Qurbani”.
• AWARDED AS BEST DIRECTOR, BEST ACTOR, BEST EDITING, BEST STORY & SCREENPLAY FOR SHORT FILMS (Euthanasia, Bhraantii).
• AWARDED AS THE BEST STUDENT OF THE 2003-04 BY NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EVENT MANAGEMENT.
• AWARDED AS THE BEST SPORTSMAN OF THE YEAR 1988-89 BY NAGINDAS KHANDWALA COLLEGE OF COMMERCE.
Asst. Director (in films) : Police Officer, Hasti & Fauj
Chief Asst. Editor (in films) : Meri Mohabbat Mera Naseeba (1992)
Dhartiputra (1992 - 93)
Sanam (1992 - 93)
Asst. Editor (Non-Linear) : 'Hut Hut Ke' (Punjabi Music Album)
'Ret Ka Darya' (Sahara TV)
'Arth' (Zee Tv)
'Char Dham' (Documentary)
Editor (Non-Linear) : 1. Without Makeup with Mahesh Bhatt
2. Dooriyan (4 Episode Pilot)
3. Zunj (Alpha Marathi)
4. Kaun Dilan Diya Jane (Alpha Punjabi)
5. Derani Jethani (Alpha Gujrati)
6. Swastik (Gurjari) (Pilot)
7. Tabassum (Sahara TV) (Pilot)
8. Aahat (Sony)
9. C.I.D. (Sony)
10. Khaki (DD2-Channel 9)
11. Apne Paraye (B4U)
12. Several Promos for Asian Sky Shop
13. A.T.N. Music Capsules (Songs for ATN)
14. Several Promos for Wizcraft (For IIFA project)
15. Hum Tum Ek Camere Me Bandh Ho (DD-CH9)
16. Aaj Aata Tabadtob ( Pilot)
17. Jai Shri Ram (Pilot)
18. Ab Yahan Se Kahan Jayen Hum (UTN)
19. Moar Detergent (Ad Film)z
20. Phir Wohi Geet (Film Based)
21. Kashish ( UTN)
22. Corporate films For Hindalco
23. Asmaan Se Tapki (Zee T.V.)
24. Yeh Dil Kya Kare (Daily Soap) (Zee)
25. Safar (DD)
26. Apradhi Kaun (Etv)
27. Karishma Sai Ka
28. Sach (DD1)
29. Promos for DEHAM
30. Promos for TERA MERA SAATH RAHE
31. Aanch for E TV
32. Swami Samarth (DD- Sahyadri)
33. Ashtavinayak Documentary
34. Ashtavinayak Film Geete (Album Lataji)
35. Many Teleshopping Ads for WWS
36. Abraa Ka Dabraa a 3D Film by
37. Dheeraj Kumar (Online Editing)
38. Loomba (Hungama TV)
39. LAJAWAB (Feature Film ) Sujata Films
40. Edited many Promos and AD films
41. HITLIST Feature Film By Nabh Kumar Raju. HDV
42. JUNCTION and KASAM HAI KASAM (Feature Films) By
43. Chalelu Bina Angiya Ke (Bhojpuri for T-Series)HDV
44. BAHURANI Bhojpuri (Feature Film)HDV
45. KHO GAYE HUM PYAR ME (Hindi Feature Film) HDV
46. Siddhivinayak Cinema’s OM-SHANTI (Feature film HDV)
47. Promos of MAIN EK DIN LAUT KE AAUNGA (Pakistani Feature Film)
48. YAAR GADDAAR Hindi Feature Director Sunny Kapoor
49. A Documentary Making God by Jorge Caravotta (Italy)
50. INDO –GERMAN Film Productions
‘HUMRAAH THE TRAITOR’.
51. An Indonesian Feature film ‘GENDERUWO’
52. Music Videos for Hema Sardesai album “JHOOM”
53. THE AWAKENING ( First Singlish Movie).
54. THE FIGHTER Film By JAVED KHAN (USA)
55. Bhojpuri film KAHVA KE BANDHAN KAHAN JUD JALA.
56. “VIGHNAHARTA SHRI SIDDHIVINAYAK”
film By Siddhivinayak Temple Trust Prabhadevi
57. Mohhabat The TAJ by Mohan Singh Radhod
• Hard worker.
• Quick Learner.
• Ability to work with & manage others.
• The AXE Dome Party & Filmfare By 360 Degree Cartoon Network Carnival By Fountain Head Falguni Pathak Navratri Sankalp 2003.
• Head of the Technical and Co-ordination Department in the JOSH FESTIVAL of NIEM.
Other Projects As Director
• DIRECTED a short film for NIEM on Public Interest titled “Zara Yaad Karo Qurbani” and was honoured by Hon. Mr. Shetty Minister of Education (State Government Of Maharashtra)(Year 2003).
• DIRECTED a short film for Open Mind Entertainment “Ek Din ….Us Samay” ( Year 2005).
• Directed and Edited a short film For Festival “THE DEAL” (Written By Gareth Hogan U.K)(Year 2006) “ This film was Selected in the Short Films festival on SAHARA FILMY in the final short list of best films, and was telecasted on 24th of Febraury 2007 on Sahara Filmy.
• Directed/Written/Cinematographed and Edited a short film THE CALLER which was also telecasted on SAAM TV as it was selected in best film catergory.
• Directed and Edited a number of short films given below.
Short Films (Editor/Director) 1. Chhalava - Thriller
2. Euthanasia – Drama
3. Sawali - Marathi
4. Jhol Jhal - Comedy
5. Antar Dwand - Drama
6. Waqt – Drama
7. Mubarak Ho Beti Hui Hai - Drama
8. Lure – Psychological Thriller
9. Is He? - Social
10. Bhraantii - Psychological Thriller
11. Nemesis- The Goddess Of Revenge – Thriller
12. The Deal
13. Pull Back
15. The Caller (Writer/Editor/DOP/Director)(Best Thriller –WIFF, Best Actor – My Mumbai Internation Film Festival)
16. Thomas Hawk (International Project) (Editor/DOP/Director)(Awarded as Best film at PCISFF)
17. The Wait – Reaper (International Project)
Father’s Name: Keshavdeo Sharma
Date of Birth: 05/08/1968
Marital Status: Married