I am a creative administrative manager / production assistant with more than 12 years office & project management experience within the Film and Creative Design industries. I bring a high level of organization, stability, and accountability to operations and projects across multiple teams and departments.
I am looking specifically for a position within an innovative film/media/storytelling production company where I can contribute my combined office management background and film production experience to become a key team member with opportunity to learn and grow.
My core Strengths Include:
• Managing strategic projects and deadlines.
• Taking ownership of tasks to completion.
• Developing and executing new systems and processes.
• Experience in film research, DSLR operation, basic editing, social media, and outreach.
• Recruiting, managing and training qualified candidates.
• Intermediate Spanish
I am a passionate creative individual with a love for storytelling in all forms. I have worked freelance and as a volunteer for many years on documentary films, student short films, television production programs and my own music video, photo and film projects. The opportunity to learn and expand is most important and I enjoy the artistic collaboration and teamwork that comes with making an idea come to life!