Digital content distribution strategist with an emphasis on cross-platform deals across all windows TVOD, SVOD, AVOD.
Comprehensive understanding of, and extensive professional connections across, North American (US and Canada) cable/satellite/telco/broadband platforms, including (but not limited to): Warner Bros Digital Distribution, iN Demand, DirecTV, Dish Network, Comcast, AT&T U-verse, Verizon FiOS, Charter, Cox, Time Warner, Mediacom, HBO/Cinemax, Showtime, Apple iTunes (USA & Canada), Amazon Instant and Amazon Prime, Google Play and YouTube, Microsoft Xbox, Sony Playstation, Hulu/Hulu Plus, Netflix, AMC/Sundance, Hoopla and others.
Strong contract negotiation skills with Content Aggregators, Licensors, Filmmakers.
Experience coordinating VOD releases with major film studios including: Warner Bros, Paramount, NBC-Universal, Lionsgate, Sony, DreamWorks and Fox.
Experience with Co-Op Marketing participation negotiations skills with DirecTV and AT&T U-verse.
Strong understanding of the rules and strategies behind the various distribution models: Exclusives, Pre-Theatrical VOD releases, Day-Date-Theatrical, and simultaneous Home Video releases.
Extensive familiarity with the Vubiquity (formerly known as Avail-TVN) content management system. Comprehensive understanding of encoding and delivery processes and options.
• On Demand Platforms Comparative Analysis (Clicks-to-ROI)
• Rentrak Analytical Research & Reporting
• Vubiquity Reporting & Adonis Content Management System
• Encoding and Operational Delivery Management
• Content Acquisitions and Contract Negotiation Skills
• Business Modeling with TVOD, SVOD and AVOD platforms
• Film Festival Market Negotiations (Sundance, SXSW, Hot Docs, TIFF)
• Multi-Platform Tracking & Research
• Enthusiasm for Entertainment Content as a Business
• Conference Speaker and Panelist
Name: Chad Miller
Lives in: Los Angeles, California
Company: Cinema Machine Management
Occupation: Business Affairs Consultant and Producer of Marketing & Distribution