Nada Dalgamouni an educator moved in 1991 from a traditional classroom in Honolulu to Detroit to establish media productions of Children Helping Children (CHC), a multimedia and multicultural program that focused on the needs of Children by giving them opportunities to showcase their artistic ability (including their cultural heritages) in special events to support disadvantage children organization. She created a mass of documentaries that focused in global learning and cultural awareness education. The topics of these episodes are vary and geared toward helping audiences of all ages to think globally and act locally.
Here some of those segments’ themes:
· The Global Journeys Summer Camp is an annual program of 6 weeks program featuring hand-on activities that designed to wide participants’ view about our planet and its people
· International Youth Leadership Summit: 3 days event feature youth from different backgrounds that meet to learn about each culture and discuss concern issues that effect their lives.
· International Club: 2 hours once a week after school program that involves students with activities to support the goal of building bridges of harmony, unity and understanding.
· Cultural Attires Fashion Shows: A traveling exhibits & fashion shows that represent the World historical and modern clothing. The attires are available for rent
· Global Fun for seniors: 2 hours once a week program geared toward global learning and cultural awareness education for seniors
· Festival of The World: A show that designed to bring the World performing arts to local communities.
· Triangle of The World: A travel program that involved delegations of good will Americans who spend 10 days together to improve our relationship with the world and enhance our unity.
Nada is a multilingual Educator with a strong emphasis in Global Learning &Cultural Awareness Education, a consultant and facilitator for special events for educational Institutes, corporations, municipals and youth centers. Nada supervise World language classes, provides translator and interpreter Services. She is a specialist for professional replacement of Career Resources Inc, She serves in the board of several organizations and she works closely with 88 different Ethnic groups. She supervises internship program for several universities in Michigan. . In April of 2015 CHC plan to participate in the Children Day in Turkey and will produce the World Gets Talent for International Children to benefit organization that benefit disadvantage children