I am Kunmin Gao, a graduate student who are studying digital media in Northeastern University. Right now I am doing my thesis project. This project is to design a website for beginners in Boston who want to enter the film industry. They might be amateur actors, directors or screenwriters who need experience and chances. What I hope is to establish a community for them and let them know, help and inspire each other, or even better, let them establish their group and shoot their own movie together.I am writing here to ask if you could please take a few minutes to answer some questions me :
1. Tell me your story about your first step to the film industry when you were a beginner.
2. How can a website help beginners enter the film industry easily? what do you want from a website when you were a beginner.
3. What kind of information do you think a website should include that can help beginners start their own movie shooting?
4. What kind of things do you think a website should have that can help beginners keep practicing their skills and gain more experience.
5. About stage 32, what do you like most, why? what do you dislike, why? What kind of thing that in Stage 32 do you think is useful for beginners?
These questions are for the project research, I really hope you guys can help me please! Thanks!
Name: Kunmin Gao
Lives in: Boston, Massachusetts
Occupation: Graphic Designer