I have a diverse production background, having had the opportunity to work across documentaries, commercials, digital, feature films and TV dramas.
- Working side-by-side with LP & HOP across company’s budgets, production and post-production schedules, cost managers, process invoices, reconcile petty cash floats and company Credit Card, etc.
- Responsible for keeping some sections of the CM (Accommodation, Travel, Equipment, etc.)
- Drafting and issuing Call Sheets, Production Schedules, RAs, MOs, Production Bibles, Unit & Supplier Lists, Crew and Talent contracts
- Hire Crew
- Renting Camera/ Sound Equipment
- Carnets & freight
- Experience with Visa applications for USA, India, Russia, Brazil, etc.
- Booking Flights, Accommodation, transport, both in the UK and abroad
- Child licensing
- NDAs and Release Forms
- Research/ background checks on fixers
- General research on countries permits/ travels, etc.
- Studio (feature films and commercials level) & Location Experience
- Experience filming in: Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Lithuania, Netherlands, Belgium, UK, Morocco, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Paraguay, Argentina, USA, SA, Australia, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, India, Nepal, South Korea and Russia
- Organised and with great attention to detail
- Problem solver and ability to manage stressful situations
- Computer skills: PC and Mac Literate, Microsoft Office, PMI, Scenechronize, basic Final Draft, Photoshop and InDesign
- Language Skills: Fluent in English & Portuguese (basic conversational Spanish)
- Health & Safety IOSH Qualification with BECTU
Name: Nadia Correia
Lives in: London, England
Occupation: Assistant Production Office Coordinator (Apoc)