• Supplied topical and political one liners for Washington D.C. toastmaster service.
• Gag writer for a number of print cartoonists. Work appeared in publications such as "The Saturday Evening Post", "Playboy" and "The National Enquirer."
• Wrote comedy material for a number of stand-up comedians, the most notable being Joan Rivers, Rodney Dangerfield and Tom Dreesen.
• Authored book "Jerry Lewis: A Bio-Bibliography."
• Wrote a series of film and television critiques for literary website "Bookstore Cool."
• Contributed sketches and special material to NPR's current events series "Rewind."
• Operated "Simpsonsthing" website. Managed graphic content and wrote feature articles, humor and reviews of each "Simpsons" episode.
• Screenplay "Mac the Knife" was a finalist at the LA Comedy Film Festival Screenwriting Competition.
Author of two other screenplays "Homestead" and "Fred & Dave's Big Night"
MAC THE KNIFE Budget: $10M - $30M | Comedy In the non-sequitur tradition of AIRPLANE, THE NAKED GUN and ANGIE TRIBECA, an old-school surgeon goes kicking and screaming into the new world of modern medical technology....mostly screaming.
HOMESTEAD Historical Based on true events. On the night of July 6th, 1892, the Carnegie Company sent hundreds of Pinkerton detectives to break a strike at the Homestead Steel Works. Before that night was over, 6 people would be dead and the labor movement would be changed forever.
FRED AND DAVE'S BIG DAY Budget: $10M - $30M | Comedy College chums Fred and Dave set aside one a day a month for an excursion. Dave has had a better life than Fred. There is much resentment.