Tel: +61 0407 131 037
Rob is an amateur thespian, keen traveler and observer of the world around him. From this, he creates and writes stories. His passion for story creation and writing, inspires him to share his stories with the world.
SCRIPTS / AWARDS (Writer)
• Blood of the Manor (horror) – FINALIST ; Hot 100 Capital Fund Screenplay Competition 2018
===> Teaser Trailer ?v=jkIRSr-4p7U
• Unarmed and Dangerous (comedy) – Hot 100 Capital Fund Screenplay Competition 2018
===> Teaser trailer ?v=eNzBopyESrM&t=2s
• One More Sleep (Christmas) – WINNER “Family” genre Capital Fund Screenplay Competition 2017; Semi-finalist, Virtual Reality Screenplay Contest 2016
• Webbed (animation) – Hot 100 Capital Fund Screenplay Competition 2017; Semi-finalist, Virtual Reality Screenplay Contest 2016
• One Blade (drama) – shortlisted True Story Screenplay Competition 2017
• Script Development Program – Voyage Media, Daniel Schnider Producer
• Screenwriting Certificate – Australian Film Television and Radio School, Sydney, Australia
• Advanced Drama Certificate
• Blood of the Manor - available on Amazon
• Webbed – available on Amazon
• One More Sleep – available on Amazon
• Various Poems – commended and YouTube performed
• Other – a dozen poems published in competition anthologies
Performed in stage plays, musicals and contemporary dance shows including lead roles.
Blood of the Manor Budget: $1M - $5M | Horror An orphaned artist discovers her ancestral manor holds the secret to her sister’s disappearance and is her only protection from a deranged familial spirit out to kill her.
Sky Squadron Budget: $10M - $30M | Animation A gangly emu is determined to become a member of the elite Sky Squadron, risking banishment from his emu community if he fails.
Cats in the Hood Budget: $10M - $30M | Animation When a prized show cat is catnapped, a ragtag group of alley cats risk their famous feline can-do reputation and their home, to rescue her before the humans do.
Unarmed and Dangerous Budget: $100K - $1M | Comedy A downtrodden teen impulsively takes charge in a bank robbery gone wrong to save her girlfriends, holding her tiny town to ransom by making a few demands of her own.