Tel: +61 0407 131 037
Rob is an amateur thespian, keen traveler and observer of the world around him. From this, he creates and writes stories. His passion for story creation and writing, inspires him to share his stories with the world.
SCRIPTS / AWARDS (Writer)
• Blood of the Manor (horror) – FINALIST ; Hot 100 Capital Fund Screenplay Competition 2018
===> Teaser Trailer ?v=jkIRSr-4p7U
• Unarmed and Dangerous (comedy) – Hot 100 Capital Fund Screenplay Competition 2018
===> Teaser trailer ?v=eNzBopyESrM&t=2s
• One More Sleep (Christmas) – WINNER “Family” genre Capital Fund Screenplay Competition 2017; Semi-finalist, Virtual Reality Screenplay Contest 2016
• Webbed (animation) – Hot 100 Capital Fund Screenplay Competition 2017; Semi-finalist, Virtual Reality Screenplay Contest 2016
• One Blade (drama) – shortlisted True Story Screenplay Competition 2017
• Script Development Program – Voyage Media, Daniel Schnider Producer
• Screenwriting Certificate – Australian Film Television and Radio School, Sydney, Australia
• Advanced Drama Certificate
• Blood of the Manor - available on Amazon
• Webbed – available on Amazon
• One More Sleep – available on Amazon
• Various Poems – commended and YouTube performed
• Other – a dozen poems published in competition anthologies
Performed in stage plays, musicals and contemporary dance shows including lead roles.
One More Sleep Budget: $1M - $5M | Romance ⋄ Family A grumpy manager wakes at the North Pole to discover that Christmas Eve will keep repeating until he finds his Christmas spirit, inadvertently falling in love during his stay.
Blood of the Manor Budget: $1M - $5M | Horror An orphaned teen must choose to run for the rest of her life, or find out what happened to her sister and facing a deranged familial spirit out to kill her.
Sky Squadron Budget: $10M - $30M | Animation A gangly emu enrolls in elite Sky Squadron Academy determined to learn to fly, risking banishment from his emu community if he fails.
Cats in the Hood Budget: $10M - $30M | Animation A ragtag group of alley cats risk their famous can-do reputation and their home to save a catnapped show cat.
Who's Got The Gun? Budget: $100K - $1M | Comedy Blamed for a botched bank robbery, a downtrodden teen takes charge and is then assisted by her hostages, reveling in the excitement to stop the new gung-ho detective from arresting anyone.