As Producer I bring all of the creative ideas and thoughts from Directors and Writers together and turn them into a legitimate production that is brought to life on screen!
My key roles are;
- read, research and assess ideas and finished scripts
- budgeting and scheduling
- hire key staff, including a director and a crew to shoot programmes, films or videos
- control the budget and allocate resources
- pull together all the strands of creative and practical talent involved in the project to create a team
- organise shooting schedules
- ensure compliance with relevant regulations, codes of practice and health and safety laws
- supervise the progress of the project from concept to final delivery
- bring the finished production in on budget.
I also co-own a Production company (Roundhouse Pictures) so I can immediately provide as much or as little needed to bring a project to screen, no matter the size or location.