It's Introduce Yourself Weekend on Stage 32! Who are you? What have you been working on? We want to know! Head over to the Introduce Yourself Lounge and network with your fellow creatives - you never know when you'll make a connection that will change your career!
We specialize in video production for the entertainment industry. I am a musician, producer so I am very familiar with different aspects of the music industry, I graduated from SPC, with an Associates in Video Production, won several awards
I accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal are accepted. We require 50% deposit on all projects.
Style-City Music is a film production company.
My service includes the following:
* Film and television production
* RED Scarlet 4K digital cinema camera /JVC GY-HM710U broadcast camera
* Music videos, short films, commercials, live music events, stage productions, live dance and corporate video sporting events
I offer very reasonable rates for high-end video production using the RED scarlet camera. We work with filmmakers who are trying to grow in the film industry and make industry-standard movie cameras affordable even to low-budget films.
I work on entertainment industry-related projects, live events, corporate, dance performances, stage performances, sporting events, music videos, live music performances, television commercials and Internet promos. Our experienced crew is here to help you.
I have worked as a video editor and camera operator for TV stations including WMOR TV32, TBCN and IBN Sports. I do editing with Adobe Premier CS6 and After Effects CS6.
My professional activities include the following:
* Producers and engineers member of National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (NARAS)
* Writer, publisher member of Broadcast Music Inc. (BMI)
* Owner of Style-City Music Recording Studio 501(c)(3)
The following are some of my awards:
* SEmmy's 2014 SPC winner of Best Thematic Composition for Film or Game
* SEmmy's 2012 SPC winner of Best Editing for music video �That's Loves Power�
My equipment includes the following:
* RED Scarlet 4K
* Scarlet-X (Brain only)
* DSMC AL Canon mount
* Pro battery module (quad)
* Module adaptor
* DSMC 1.8" SSD side module
* RED touch 5.0" LCD
* RED ARM 5"
* REDMAG 1.8" SSD - 64GB
* RED Station REDMAG 1.8"
* (four) REDVolt Batteries
* RED QUAD Charger
* DSMC Travel Charger
* Camtree Shoulder mount Rig for RED Scarlet
* Camtree Professional Matte Box
* Canon EF 100mm f/2 USM medium telephoto
* Canon EF 35mm f/2 wide angle
* Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM medium telephoto
* Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS zoom
* Canon EF 50mm f/2.5 compact macro
* Wooden Camera Easy Top Cheese Plate
* Wooden Camera A-box for Scarlet
My camera equipment (camera model, tripod, etc.) are the following:
* JVC GY-HM710U ENG Camera card based
* JVC mini Action Camera with goggle/bike/and miscellaneous mounts
* Davis and Sanford Fluid Head Tripod FM-18 with dolly wheels
* Davis And Sanford Angled tripod rugged 8' crane arm
* Bescor 500 watt light kit LED two lights 250w each with battery packs
* Bescor 1000 watt light kit LED two lights 500 watts each with battery packs
* two 350w halogen lights with soft boxes and barn doors
1000w traditional umbrella light kit 2 umbrellas plus back light
camera mount LED light
* (two) Audio-Technica mic with desktop stand
* Rode shotgun mic with boom pole and blimp wind reduction system
* camera rain cover
* miscellaneous lens filters
My broadcasting equipment (audio mixer, headset, etc.) are the following:
* six headsets
* Sony Beta SP transfer deck
My computer operating system is Windows 7. My editing software and version are the following: Adobe Premiere CS6 Master Collection (also CS5/CS4/CS3) and Avid Media Composer 6.
Saint Petersburg College