Director, writer, and editor Mohammed Neamat. Born on December 10th, 1998 in Iraqi-Kurdistan.In 2013, I received a diploma in law at Duhok institute. In 2017, I successfully graduated as a Director from (kanoon cinema Garan Javan) in Iran - Tehran.Director and writer of the short film (Ako) which was presented in local and international film festivals including:
1- Duhok IFF 2017
2- London Kurdish Film Festival 2018.
3- Red Carpet Film Festival 2018 بمملكة البحرين Semi-Finalist.
4- Iranian Film Festival – San Francisco 2018 - Semi-Finalist.
Directed several documentaries such as (Hidden hands, Aloka's Prison)
3 years experience as a Director for several Tv shows presented in Waar TV in Iraqi Kurdistan.
• WAAR TV (Director, Editor)
• 60 Hours of live broadcasting as a Director.
• 30 Hours tv program as a director.
• Director of a short film AKO.
• Backstage Director of an Iranian feature cinema Film.
• Cameraman of an Iranian Film Documentary.
• photographer at Iraqi Red Crescent Society
• Gave training on Directing and DOP with Duhok’s vocational training youth center.
Film (short) by Mohammed Neamat writer & director A young man living in a tent alone with his Saz (Baglama). One day when he was playing his Saz one of the strings breaks. He goes to a friend asking him if there is anyone who can fix his Saz’s broken string. His friend gives him the address of an old man who can fix the broken string. Then he goes to the old man in his way a series of incidences happen. These incidences define the story.
Duhok Administrative Technical Institute