My name is Nima Hassan beigi from Iran and Born on 15 March 1983. I'm a documentary filmmaker and writer to Persian and English. I like to write about the history, war, peace, psychology, philosophy and love. My wife and I are living in Tehran. My wife is a Persian literature researcher and translator and painter. Our ideal is global peace and a world without war.
* War and Peace / 2020 / 7 minutes (an experimental and formalist documentary)
* The last Big bang / 2020 / 02:28 (an experimental video)
* The Silk earrings / 2019 / 36 minutes (a travelogue documentary about The Silk road)
* A family conspiracy / 2018 / 26 minutes (Social documentary)
* The acceleration equation of death / 2018 / 7:15 minutes (Short film)
* The narrator of colors / 2016 – 17 / 43 minutes (Portrait documentary)
* The End of butterflies journey / 2015 / 26 minutes (Fiction film)
* Barbad`s heiress / 2014 / 50 minutes (Portrait documentary)
* Neighbor / 2014 / 26 minutes (Social documentary)
* Eghbale Iran / 2012 – 13 / 56 minutes (Historical documentary)
* The Sheltering Sky / 2011 / 27 minutes (Experimental film)
* Babaii cup / 2011 / 35 minutes (Sport documentary)
* Hidden Jungle / 2010 / 30 minutes (Fiction film)
* The first feast / 2008 / 9 minutes (Fiction film)
Unique traits: I love movies and books and coffee and journey and cooking.