A female Nuclear Missile Launch Officer during the height of the Cold War.
• One of the first Female Minuteman II (ICBM) Launch Officer, first Minuteman II female Instructor (44th Missile Wing), Commander of First All-Female Missile Launch Crew.
• A Senior Intelligence Officer (27 years active duty).
• Military call sign – Charlie.
• Close and personal dealings with the highest-ranking Soviet of the Cold War:
o Hand-picked to brief Former Secretary of State & Chairman of Joint Chiefs: Colin Powell and his Soviet counterpart (START-reduction treaty of nuclear missiles) – (Photo, Oct 1990).
o Re-united with Secretary Powell: Asked why he selected me in 1990; his reply: “I wanted the Soviets to see the woman who’d launch against their country.”
o Soviet General, Mikhail Moiseyev: Led the 1991 Coup d’etat; to overthrow Gorbachev.
• As a Senior Intelligence officer, worked with TOP National decision makers: Director of National Intelligence, General Officers, and Congressional Leaders.
• Mental Health Counselor
• Defense Contractor on Black Programs.
• Father was an aerial intelligence officer for General Patton.
Unique traits: Retired Air Force Intelligence Officer & Nuclear Launch Officer