I enjoy travel for gigs; If one day or so of work on your set covers the plane ticket, I'll pay for it myself. :]
I have 4 years of sound experience as it shows on my resume. Please contact any of the references on the bottom of my resume to feel reassured by my quality of work on set. Here's my current sound package:
• Sound Devices 788T-SSD 8 Channel Sound Mixer ($7,500)
• Sanken CS-3e Shotgun Microphone ($1,500)
• 2x Lectrosonic 400 Series Lavalier Transmitter/Receiver ($6,000)
• 2x Sankens, 1x Tram, Countryman, Sennheiser Lavalier Microphones ($1,600)
• 24hr Lithium Ion On Board Power Supply and Wiring ($800)
• Various Cables/Adapters, 12ft. Bomb Pole, Harness, Storage, etc. ($1,450)
I have a lot of work on independent features, short narratives and documentaries. As far as commercial work, I have worked for team building seminars, PSAs, company videos and National Geographic. I would be thrilled to join your team to help you in capturing pristine audio for your project.
Here are two scenes I captured sound for:
"Altar Ego" - http://youtu.be/IY7dKffFUfk
"Energy" - http://youtu.be/oUSozqLeJ6k
Thank you for your consideration!
Cell: (602) 481-0259