Hi! It's great to meet you.
Once upon a time... Too cliched? Alright, I'll try again.
I'm a pun-loving Aussie writer, indie author, screenwriter, artist, and designer currently studying for my Master of Creative Writing.
I'm also a creative entrepreneur and the founder and manager of 78Wilde, a socially conscious media, creative studio, and transmedia storytelling business that includes 78Wilde Creative, the creative studio arm, and independent publishing brand, Iscarle Wilde.
THE BACKGROUND STORY
In my past life, I worked as a newspaper journalist, and design writer.
WHAT AM I PASSIONATE ABOUT?
1. Storytelling through novels, short stories, poetry, art, design, film, and television.
2. Diverse, inclusive, imaginative narratives.
3. Stories of survival and resilience that inspire hope.
4. Creating more narratives that represent women and minorities, especially people with illness and disability.
5. Working with friendly, inspiring creatives!
6. Holistic health. I often incorporate aspects of holistic health and wellness into my stories.
1. I'm a poet too. You can find one of my poems in the Pivot & Pause anthology (2020).
2. I'm a qualified holistic health practitioner though I don't work as a practitioner.
1. 'Creativity takes courage.' ---Henri Matisse.
2. 'And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.' ---Sylvia Plath.
3. 'Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?' ---Mary Oliver, The Summer Day.