Screenwriting is my passion. I live and breathe my characters' emotions, which makes my scripts authentic and compelling.
I am new to screenwriting, but my first pro review of my first ever script - The Late Shift - attracted comments such as:-
- Very compelling story
- Overall masterfully crafted
- Stands out with its unique setting and character-driven approach
- There is little to criticise
- More than auspicious
- Exposition is kept to the absolute minimum
- Writer has a unique voice and authentic perspective that make this a very compelling and memorable read.
My newest script - Fantasy Festival - is just hitting the scene, and I already have multiple ideas for how to turn it into a franchise.
Check them out under my loglines - If you're looking to produce or collaborate, give me a shout.
Also working on:
- Seed of Doubt - Anthology series, based around the theme of doubt and manipulation, that invariably has a sticky end
- Co-writing The Parent Club