2010 - present day
• Producing music videos (vidding direction) and taking part in different contests and festivals. My works: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrNorlack
2011 - present day
• Established creative association «Fatal Frame Studio», which specializes in making music videos out of movies, games and anime. Studio is still working and continues to take part in different contests and festivals. Our works: https://www.youtube.com/user/FatalFrameStudio
2011 - 2012
• Video editor in international MMO games developer and publisher company «Wargaming.net»
• Video editor and project manager in cybersport company «Kiev Cybersport Arena».
• Chief of video department in cybersport company «Kiev Cybersport Arena»
2012 - present day
• Established graphic design and multimedia production studio «Avision Media», which is in perfect condition now and can accomplish any graphic design or video project. Main specialization is commercial animation. Our works: https://www.youtube.com/user/AvisionSt
• Participated as producer in short music animation for Swedish music-band Machinae Supremacy.
• Graduated from Kyiv National Economic University. The Faculty of International Economics and Management.
• Accomplished filmmaking courses, organized by Remarkafilm studio in Odessa, Ukraine
• Was invited to Anime Weekend Atlanta festival (USA, Atlanta) and VividCon convention (USA, Chicago) as special guest and lecturer with masterclass performance about video editing features.
2015 - present
• Invited to jury of LET’S CEE Film Festival (Austria, Vienna)
• Finished debut Live Action short film.
• Invited to Cannes film festival 2016
• Making movies. Open for cooperation
Name: Vadym Shapran
Lives in: Los Angeles, California
Occupation: Filmmaker, Director, Editor and Producer
Unique traits: As video editor: produced over 1000 videos since 2010 (music videos, trailers, reviews, ad, etc. ) As producer: organized more than 100 projects, which include animation As project manager: established two video production studios As economist: finished Kyiv National Economic University As director: finished filmmaking courses (Odessa, Ukraine)
Film (Adventure, Comedy, Thriller and Short) Director, Producer, Video editor A man discovers he's the protagonist in a clichÃ©, short student film and struggles to get out of it.
Out of competition selection at Richmond International Film Festival
Out of competition selection at Hollyshorts Film Festival
2 place at International commercials contest organised by Nescafe
Official selection of Short Film Corner (Cannes film festival)
Semi-finalist of FLICKERS: Rhode Island International Film Festival
Official selection of Alameda International Film Festival
Official selection of Hamilton Film Festival
Winner at Stage32 Short Film Contest
Winner (best animation trailer) at LET’S CEE Trailer Contest (Austria, Vienna)
Official selection Best Live Action Video at AWA 2015: Video Art Track (USA, Atlanta)
Best Action Music Video at CreaCon 2015 (Russia)
3 place (film music video) at CreaTrailer 2014 (Russia)
Winner (best film music video) at Con.Version 2014 (Russia, Tomsk)
3 place (film music video) at CreaCon 2014 (Russia)
Winner (best film music video) at Con.Version 2013 (Russia, Tomsk)
3 place (film music video) at CreaCon 2013 (Russia)
3 place (film music video) at Real Contest 2013 (France)
Best Live Action Video at AWA 2012: Video Art Track (USA, Atlanta)
2 place (anime music video) at Otobe 2012 (Ukraine, Kiev)
Winner (best film music video) at CreaCon 2012 (Russia)
Winner (best game music video) at festival GameFest 2012 (Russia, Chelyabinsk)
2 place (film music video) at CreaCon 2011 (Russia)
Best Sentimental Video at AWA 2011: Video Art Track (USA, Atlanta)
Winner (best game music video) at festival Hana Yume 2011 (Russia, Ivanovo)
Winner (best anime music video) at festival Space Heart 2011 (Ukraine, Krivoy Rog)