The Stage 32 Videos: Indie Film

RURI (ROAR)

A shy young immigrant travels to New York City after the suicidal death of his father. In seeking answers to this tragedy he discovers his own voice, the same voice that ultimately killed his father. Starring: Richard Nwaoko Taylor McKenzie Francis Mancho Connor Kopka and introducing Khalfani Louis as Nimbe Writer/Director Sean Sawyer Produced by Derek Zuzunaga and Sean Sawyer DoP/Editor S.J. Sawyer Music: Collison by Ilya Kuznetsov

"Come Outside" 2022 Feature Film Rough preview

Hi All, I'm in the process of filming my first feature "Come Outside." This comes from the short titled the same name. I created this trailer when I was about 45% on the filming. I am now 85% complete. I'm working two to three hours a day on the film and all day on weekends. The things I still have to do. (1) film the remaining 15%, Edit, Color Grade, Sync and Mix sound, add in music, special effects, titles and etc. Let me know your thoughts on this very rough draft. Thanks... Sheldon

"Brothers on a Motel Bed" Trailer

Trailer for the short film "Brothers on a Hotel Bed" directed by Matt Aaron Krinsky Having only met a few times prior and tired after a long day of driving, brothers Sam and James enter their motel room to discover there's only one bed. With no other lodging options on the eve of James' father's funeral, the need to figure out a comfortable sleeping arrangement forces these two young strangers to quickly become siblings. www.BrothersOnAMotelBed.com written by Elisabeth Giffin Speckman | based on her play "Brothers on a Hotel Bed"  starring Danny Helms | Julius Lambrecht produced by Matt Aaron Krinsky | Marco A. Elorreaga executive producers Matt Aaron Krinsky | Steven Waxman director of photography Sirtaj Bhangu edited by Connor Linnerooth | Marco A. Elorreaga | Eric Larner associate producer Julianne Homokay Mogul Productions | GhettoRig Productions

"Playdate" Trailer

Trailer for the short film "Playdate" directed by Matt Aaron Krinsky A Boy and a Girl find themselves stuck on a playground with no electronic devices and must rediscover how to play using their imaginations. www.playdatethefilm.com written by Eric Larner & Matt Aaron Krinsky | based on the play by Julianne Homokay  starring Mitchell Wray | Ariel Trent produced by Marco A. Elorreaga | Matt Aaron Krinsky | Julianne Homokay executive producers Matt Aaron Krinsky | Ronald Waxman | Julianne Homokay | Steven Waxman director of photography Brieana Johnson editor & sound designer Marco A. Elorreaga associate producers Eric Larner | Ron Barnett original music by Ron Barnett Mogul Productions | North By South Theatre Los Angeles | GhettoRig Productions

Burn Final Trailer

This is the trailer to the feature film Burn, which is getting released on Vod on Amazon, Vudu, iTunes and many more. Written and Directed By Patrick Lazzara...

SMASH

Got a TV or film idea? SMASH connects emerging and diverse content creators with decision-makers in the film and TV industry. SMASH can help you create an i...

The Tale of a Corporate Slave - 1:30 Trailer

A diabetic call center worker starts to hallucinate things.

Lee Greenhough Showreel

visit www.greenhoughfilms.co.uk

The Burbank International Film Festival is Accepting Submissions!

Happy 2022, Stage 32 Creatives! Are you looking for a place to share your work with audiences? I hope that all of the amazing filmmakers & screenwriters in this talented community will consider being a part of the Burbank International Film Festival this year! You can submit your work through Film Freeway: https://filmfreeway.com/BurbankInternationalFilmFestival The Burbank International Film Festival will be held September 8-11, 2022. BIFF submissions are currently open with a Regular Deadline of February 28, 2022; a Late Deadline of March 31, 2022; and an Extended Deadline of April 30th, 2022. We cross-promoted with Stage 32 at last year's festival, and it was a fantastic experience! There are more than 20 submission categories for filmmakers to choose from, including Animation, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Faith-Based, Films by Women, Film Scores, Foreign, Horror/Thriller, Student Films, LBGTQ, New Media, Science Fiction/Fantasy, Film/Pilot Screenplays and Pilot Presentations. To submit your projects, please visit https://filmfreeway.com/BurbankInternationalFilmFestival If you're interested in volunteering, please contact me at kurt@burbankfilmfest.org I can't wait to meet you!
register for stage 32 Register / Log In