Over the last year, the entire Stage 32 team has been working tirelessly to help you stay connected, creative, motivated, and informed. As always, we are committed to bringing you networking opportunities, education and mentoring from top-level industry executives and professionals, and access to decision-makers around the globe all from the comfort of your own home.
2020 was not without its faults, but there has never been a better time to take stock of your career and get ready to step on the gas and dominate as we enter into what we are calling The Great Content Gold Rush of 2021.
Naturally, there was no better way to say hasta la vista to 2020 and hello to 2021 than with a special Ask Me Anything" F@#$ 2020 Edition from our fearless leader and CEO Richard "RB" Botto. We were beyond jazzed to virtually host thousands of Stage 32 members tuning in from every corner of the world, culminating in an invigorating two hours of inspirational and no-bs shop talk from RB.
In this Ask Me Anything, RB answered questions from Stage 32 members, both new and old, about multiple facets of the entertainment industry from craft to business. No matter where you live or what hat(s) you wear in the industry, you are sure to get inspired and stay motivated during this honest and candid talk about the state of the entertainment industry. Here's just some of what RB covered:
- How will Streaming Online Affect Independent Filmmakers?
- How to Pitch a TV Show in 2021
- How to Get Meetings as an Unrepresented Screenwriter
- Should I consider hiring a publicist to help my career?
- How to Get Post-Production Financing
- How can actors benefit from using Stage 32?
- How to Sell a BioPic Movie
- How to Use Product Placement in a Film
- What is a TV Showrunner?
- Do’s & don'ts of writing an effective query letter
- How to Raise Money for an Indie Film
- Types of Content are Buyers Looking for in 2021
- How to Stay Motivated & Inspired to create when times are tough
- How to Present Your Brand Online
- How to Network as an Introvert
- Best thing of 2020 - Looking forward to 2021
- ... and more!
Here at Stage 32, we are a community built on supporting one another's careers and adventures in entertainment. If you know someone who could benefit from RB's inspirational talk, kindly share it with them! If you chose to share the webinar via social media, please tag us @Stage32 on Instagram and Twitter and @rbwalksintoabar on both Instagram and Twitter. As RB says, we're all in this together!
Let's hear your thoughts in the comments below!
Got an idea for a post? Or have you collaborated with Stage 32 members to create a project? We'd love to hear about it. Email Taylor at email@example.com and let's get your post published!
Please help support your fellow Stage 32ers by sharing this on social. Check out the social media buttons at the top to share on Instagram @stage32online Twitter @stage32 Facebook @stage32 and LinkedIn @stage-32